Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How can I see my PQD? (after UA.com changes July 2018) {Fixed?}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 2, 2018, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Workaround -- go to Account Activity, "View activity since my last statement", find "Download Activity" -- this provides an Excel usable CVS file and you can use Excel / favorite spreadsheet tool to sum annual PQD. Note presently the file includes 2017 and 2018 data, so chose the data for the year of interest.

Fix?
Originally Posted by Rock214
Yes. Log in on the website. Click on view account. Look for PQD. It will probably say >$12,000 but click on the little “i”. Click on the link that says “View Account Activity Since Last Statement”. That shows me my current PQD which was updated to include a flight I took two days ago and is well above $12,000. There might be an easier path to that page, but at least there is a path now that shows your actual PQD.
Originally Posted by physioprof
You can also just click on the "View activity since my last statement" link under the "Most recent account activity" list on the right hand side.
Print Wikipost

How can I see my PQD? (after UA.com changes July 2018) {Fixed?}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:11 pm

can no longer see total PQDs

I'm using the new UA site. after logging in, I can see my PQMs on the right column but PQDs are listed as "over $12,000.00." Even in the "My Account" page summary, no exact amount. I don't know where I can see the exact amount. App is no help either. Am I the only one with this problem?
**Note: I can see PQDs for each individual flight segment, and I can sure use the download feature to export to excel and add it all up, but it was easier when it was just displayed right there on the page.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 30, 2018 at 8:30 pm Reason: merged into consolidated thread
Old Sep 5, 2018, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
I called to let UA know that this was a useful feature and to request that it be restored and was put through to IT Support. I had a very pleasant conversation with an IT rep. She said that UA had received many complaints about removal of PQD totals, that these complaints found fertile ground, and that this feature was in the process of being restored. Time frame given was mid to late September.
villox and ajGoes like this.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 4:32 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by manstein58
I called to let UA know that this was a useful feature and to request that it be restored and was put through to IT Support. I had a very pleasant conversation with an IT rep. She said that UA had received many complaints about removal of PQD totals, that these complaints found fertile ground, and that this feature was in the process of being restored. Time frame given was mid to late September.
Great news!
Old Sep 6, 2018, 4:48 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
It's back, at least on the "View Premier Progress" speedometer display. It now shows the exact dollar amount inside the circle. Before, it only showed "> $12,000." The initial "View Account" screens on united.com still show only that you have exceeded $12K.

As bad as the user experience on united.com is, I'm impressed that they restored this so quickly. Or even listened at all. Good for them.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
Originally Posted by txirish
It's back, at least on the "View Premier Progress" speedometer display. It now shows the exact dollar amount inside the circle. Before, it only showed "> $12,000." The initial "View Account" screens on united.com still show only that you have exceeded $12K.

As bad as the user experience on united.com is, I'm impressed that they restored this so quickly. Or even listened at all. Good for them.
Odd. Has not made it to me yet
Old Sep 6, 2018, 9:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I don't see this either. The PQD counter has disappeared from that display for me. I just see the "Keep flying to earn more upgrades" counter.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:20 pm

I've just been emailing them twice per week asking my pqd. figure that'll help get the message across
Old Sep 7, 2018, 5:54 am

Here's a screenshot showing the new display I'm seeing. The overall user experience at United remains dodgy. After logging in at united.com, I then had to log in again at mystatus.united.com. Their security people need to be reined in, and the UX people given more power to make changes.
manstein58 likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 8:50 am

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Same. And that's because we're GS. We have nowhere "up" to go.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by wxguy
And that's because we're GS. We have nowhere "up" to go.
That is rather obviously not the answer.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:32 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by txirish

Here's a screenshot showing the new display I'm seeing. The overall user experience at United remains dodgy. After logging in at united.com, I then had to log in again at mystatus.united.com. Their security people need to be reined in, and the UX people given more power to make changes.
Have you requalified for 1K yet -- 100K PQMs, .... because reports state the PQD display on mystatus disappears upon 1K requalification.

AS a second check, what is the total PQDs showing in your account flight details?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Qualified for 1k three montha ago.

Account flight details?From the excel ss?
Old Sep 8, 2018, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Have you requalified for 1K yet -- 100K PQMs, .... because reports state the PQD display on mystatus disappears upon 1K requalification.

AS a second check, what is the total PQDs showing in your account flight details?
Nope, I haven't hit the miles yet for 2018. But, it was previously showing ">$12,000" for me, so the exact amount indicates some kind of code change.

In my account details, it still shows "Over $12,000." I had to go to the "view Premier Progress" to see this.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 9:56 pm

Programs: United GS 3 MM LT, Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, HH LT Diamond
How can I see my annual total PQD on new website?

i am sorry if I missed explanation, but I still can’t find it. I see individual flight PQD. Is there a way to see total or do I have to add them manually? Thank you.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Sep 25, 2018 at 12:12 am Reason: merged into existing thread
Old Sep 25, 2018, 12:14 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by JB123
I see individual flight PQD. Is there a way to see total or do I have to add them manually? Thank you.
You can download the data and use a spreadsheet to generate the total.

Some have been told UA will restore the function in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.