Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How can I see my PQD? (after UA.com changes July 2018) {Fixed?}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 2, 2018, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Workaround -- go to Account Activity, "View activity since my last statement", find "Download Activity" -- this provides an Excel usable CVS file and you can use Excel / favorite spreadsheet tool to sum annual PQD. Note presently the file includes 2017 and 2018 data, so chose the data for the year of interest.

Fix?
Originally Posted by Rock214
Yes. Log in on the website. Click on view account. Look for PQD. It will probably say >$12,000 but click on the little “i”. Click on the link that says “View Account Activity Since Last Statement”. That shows me my current PQD which was updated to include a flight I took two days ago and is well above $12,000. There might be an easier path to that page, but at least there is a path now that shows your actual PQD.
Originally Posted by physioprof
You can also just click on the "View activity since my last statement" link under the "Most recent account activity" list on the right hand side.
Print Wikipost

How can I see my PQD? (after UA.com changes July 2018) {Fixed?}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2018, 5:18 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by st530
I'm not sure precisely what you're referring to. I do see several places where "over $12,000" shows for PQD, but that's not very helpful for GS tracking. Am I missing another place where you can see YTD PQD?
I have not been able to find anywhere to see the total PQD once it is above $12,000.

***UPDATE***

I take that back: the mystatus.united.com page shows total PQD even above $12,000.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 8, 2018 at 12:58 am Reason: merged update / consecutive posts by same member
Old Aug 7, 2018, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by physioprof
I take that back: the mystatus.united.com page shows total PQD even above $12,000.
where???
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:00 am

Programs: Lifetime UA 1K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Website Updates are not very good

I just went into the "view activity since last statement" on the United Website and they have redone this page. The two most important pieces of information, my YTD PQD and the PQD for each flight are gone. They have also gone to new UI components that are abysmal - they are too large of a font and you can't see very much information.

Does anyone know how to access YTD PQD information ? It now only says > $12K, which is very useless for GS.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 26, 2018 at 12:50 am Reason: merged into existing thread
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
lol I hear there might be a few small issues with the Marriott/SPG IT merge as well
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:31 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus
On my Home > My Account > Activity page the latest date range available from the "STATEMENTS PERIOD" selector is 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016. This is unrelated to the site update -- it's been like this for ages.

Do other FTers have the privilege of viewing last year's statement?
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by bldr1k
I just went into the "view activity since last statement" on the United Website and they have redone this page. The two most important pieces of information, my YTD PQD and the PQD for each flight are gone. They have also gone to new UI components that are abysmal - they are too large of a font and you can't see very much information.

Does anyone know how to access YTD PQD information ? It now only says > $12K, which is very useless for GS.
Whole thread devoted for how to see PQD now. Leave it to united to make things difficult for Global Services with a web site update (which I also agree is abysmal overall...).

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...-2017-a-2.html

Originally Posted by Kacee
lol I hear there might be a few small issues with the Marriott/SPG IT merge as well
LOL Not an easy time for us UA/Marriott folks...
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:33 am

The problem is they are trying to force a single UI for both tablets and PC browsers. It never works.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by ajGoes
On my Home > My Account > Activity page the latest date range available from the "STATEMENTS PERIOD" selector is 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016. This is unrelated to the site update -- it's been like this for ages.

If I remember correctly, United doesn't formalize the statement until the following year. So at the end of 2018, they will publish the 2016 Statement....assuming they aren't changing that as well.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:42 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The two most important pieces of information, my YTD PQD and the PQD for each flight are gone.
It's certainly possible we're seeing different versions of the website, but for me the PQD column is still there if you go into the main "Activity" page.

The activity page has a link to download your activity as a CSV, which includes the PQD column. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds to calculate your YTD PQD, with the added benefit that you can now include only UA flights and exclude any partner flights that would otherwise have been included in the PQD total.

Originally Posted by ajGoes

"Statements" no longer exist. The last one they did was for the 3 month period up until 12/31/2016.

So anything newer than that simply falls into the "Since my last statement" period, which made some vague sense for the first 6 months or possible even a year, but now that we're almost 2 years in it's getting a little silly...
ajGoes likes this.

Last edited by docbert; Aug 20, 2018 at 9:49 am
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by docbert
The activity page has a link to download your activity as a CSV, which includes the PQD column. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds to calculate your YTD PQD, with the added benefit that you can now include only UA flights and exclude any partner flights that would otherwise have been included in the PQD total.
Yes, but previously there was a YTD summary under Account Activity. That's been removed. Totally indefensible change IMO.

Overall this change is just horrible. Everytime they've "upgraded" the website, they've degraded the user experience.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by docbert
"Statements" no longer exist. The last one they did was for the 3 month period up until 12/31/2016.

So anything newer than that simply falls into the "Since my last statement" period, which made some vague sense for the first 6 months or possible even a year, but now that we're almost 2 years in it's getting a little silly...
Maybe there really are different views of the website out there. I have full year statements for 2015 and 2016. Before that, I have the 3 month duration ones...
I thought they were continuing the yearly statement setup, but for some reason waiting a whole year before finalizing and publishing...?
Old Aug 20, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by Kacee
Every time they've "upgraded" the website, they've degraded the user experience.
They introduced one small but to me very welcome improvement. I use Chrome's autofill to enter site credentials. On the old site I had to remember to uncheck the "remember me" box; otherwise, UA helpfully filled the MP Number field with a string like *****123, which failed logon. They've corrected that now.

I'd happily live with that infelicity though if I could get the not-that-old previous version of the site back. As a developer myself, I don't reject changes without taking some time to look for improvements. This time the one very minor improvement that I've found is overwhelmingly outweighed by the big general step backwards.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 3:01 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA 1K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by glbltvlr
The problem is they are trying to force a single UI for both tablets and PC browsers. It never works.
Yea - we are all doing that but it doesn't mean you have to use use gigantic fonts and eliminate the most useful information...
Old Aug 26, 2018, 12:45 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Where did PQD info go in the new UA.com account activity page?

You used to be able to see YTD PQD.... I can't seem to find where it shows that now. I know you can download your activity into Excel and figure it out but should be easier than that considering the data was shown on the previous UA.com.

Am I missing something?

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 26, 2018 at 12:48 am Reason: merged into existing thread
Old Aug 26, 2018, 1:17 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM
Originally Posted by avi8tir
Am I missing something?
You're only missing the part where you likely give too much credit to United's IT team. Every new update is worse than what it replaces, it seems.

Looks like you already found the workaround, and this thread your post got moved into exists for this exact reason.
Sadly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.