Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2 Class Flights with 3 Class Planes --- Who gets to sit in the 3-class F seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 9, 2018, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

2 Class Flights with 3 Class Planes --- Who gets to sit in the 3-class F seats?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Regarding double upgrade being a no go. Yes I know but sometimes it works anyhow.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 4:33 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by u600213
Regarding double upgrade being a no go. Yes I know but sometimes it works anyhow.
It worked one time for my wife but she was not intending it to be a double upgrade. It just happened. On PVG-ORD in January, she was waitlisted with a GPU that had not cleared yet. At check-in, she was offered a TOD. She took it. Four hours later, when she checked her reservation, she saw that she had a seat in First. She switched her assigned seat to 2K.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 8:07 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
With the demise of the Polaris First cabin, the Polaris First seats are now consisted Polaris Business
and likewise for domestic flights, flights are now are labeled as just 2-class aircraft
and those seats available for advance selection by 1K/GSs, see https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...le-1k-gss.html

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 22, 2018 at 8:37 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.