Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

12 APR 18 - UA1862 IAH-AUS / Interesting Deplaning & Aircraft Swap

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

12 APR 18 - UA1862 IAH-AUS / Interesting Deplaning & Aircraft Swap

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2018, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by timezone_trooper
Apparently the system records are a disaster and there was no clear understanding of what happened from anyone involved.
Took a quick look for you. Your original plane (#4242) had arrived the prior day and had scheduled aircraft maintenance to be concluded by 0330 on april 13th. probably just an oversight made when that nose number was assigned to your flight.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Phil Level
The only time(s) I recall this happened to me when when they announced an MX, presumably something didn't pass as the Pilot did his/her pre-flight check.
Now, I have pretty much given up on the "reason" UA states as accurate. My last flight was delayed due to "Late Inbound", however the mobile app, Where is this flight coming from, showed the inbound arrived 40 minutes EARLY!!!
Could be one of the crews on a late inbound, rather than aircraft. Pax can't track crew.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.