Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA

Not updated yet on UA site, above is from https://www.fly2houston.com/iah/maps/
& https://d14ik00wldmhq.cloudfront.net/media/filer_public/e7/5e/e75e4cfa-9184-493d-8c96-217a8b434e9c/iah_terminal_c_l2__terminal_directory_updated_3-25-17.pdf
Print Wikipost

New Terminal C North at IAH

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2017, 1:09 pm
Suspended

The UC by Gate C1 is the best....great views...but good luck finding a seat......common theme.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 1:15 pm
Suspended

Ive done that myself....long haul from E to C9........esp when u have a 35 min connection
Old Oct 19, 2017, 9:10 pm

Programs: United Premier 1k, Hertz Presidents Circle, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sanfran8080
Ive done that myself....long haul from E to C9........esp when u have a 35 min connection
Amen, it seems all my flights are in C North and E now, got to make that walk on a tight connection a couple weeks ago as well!
Old Oct 20, 2017, 8:33 am

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
Just flew out of concourse C on Saturday. Never been thru there since it opened, had no clue it was redone, and found it a nice change from the usual terminal design.

Since the United Club in concourse E was closed for reno's, I walked over to the United Club at C1 instead. In regards to seating being crowded, I was in at there at 530AM and was only pax #3 for the day, but when I left at 830AM, the place was still only 1/2 full. This was a Saturday though. Kind of a surprise to see the club staff coming thru serving mimosa's, yogurt dishes, or coffees, from trays to the seated pax.

I then spent 30 minutes checking out the new concourse layout before boarding. The I-pad ordering thing has already appeared in YYZ at some restaurants, so I am used to it, and don't mind it at all.

Overall, I'd say good job IAH !!

Last edited by KDS777; Oct 20, 2017 at 8:41 am
Old Oct 20, 2017, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by KDS777
Just flew out of concourse C on Saturday. Never been thru there since it opened, had no clue it was redone, and found it a nice change from the usual terminal design.

Since the United Club in concourse E was closed for reno's, I walked over to the United Club at C1 instead. In regards to seating being crowded, I was in at there at 530AM and was only pax #3 for the day, but when I left at 830AM, the place was still only 1/2 full. This was a Saturday though. Kind of a surprise to see the club staff coming thru serving mimosa's, yogurt dishes, or coffees, from trays to the seated pax.

I then spent 30 minutes checking out the new concourse layout before boarding. The I-pad ordering thing has already appeared in YYZ at some restaurants, so I am used to it, and don't mind it at all.

Overall, I'd say good job IAH !!
Re: serving of seated customers - A new flavor coming to United Clubs

David
Old Mar 3, 2018, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
I just tried the new C terminal food/beverage ordering at Olio Panini Bar next to C14. To premise this post this was a Saturday around 1:30pm and not busy in the Panini bar or surrounding gate area. The beer and sandwich was overpriced, service was slow (and I was sitting at the bar) and the price was too high for what is being offered. The bartender did ok with the beer and was fairly quick but the people preparing the sandwich claimed the order never appeared on their screen. Seems like a lame excuse. I won't be doing this again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.