Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United Airlines Timetable PDF / online / app gone? - YES

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 22, 2020, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
The extensive PDF timetable disappeared around Dec 2015, The online / app timetable disappeared around Nov 2020

Alternatives
UA's online timetable (no longer exists?)
UA's interactive route map (appears to not match COVID-19 era changes)

UA's cargo site This has a near-term focus but does show frequency / dates of the week. Look for links to
* Widebody Schedule
* Narrowbody Schedule
* UAX Schedule
* JV Schedule

paid external sources
OAG, ExpertFlyer, KVS, ....

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2015, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC

What happened to the PDF timetable? I swear it was there recently (even if it only looked forward less than a month). Now I can't find it at all.
Old Dec 18, 2015, 9:41 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by jasonvr
What happened to the PDF timetable? I swear it was there recently (even if it only looked forward less than a month). Now I can't find it at all.
The standard direct pdf timetable link appears dead at the moment.
Weekend maintenance issue or perhaps UA has decided to drop making a PDF schedule. We'll need to wait a few days to see.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 11:50 am

Location: Now:AUS (again); Previous: LGA/EWR (BLKYN, missing JFK), AUS, SAT
Programs: Current: UA-Silver, Former AA Plat, DL Silver
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional

But it seems like UA has done away with the PDF timetable they used to post on the website. They seemed to have removed the link on both the timetable page and on the cell phone/mobile services page.

I know they've largely gone the way of the dinosaur with the rise of web-enabled cell phones and mobile apps, but I still found them useful. Anyone else noticed this?
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:03 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
United Airlines Timetable PDF

It looks like UA has removed the option to download PDF. Does anyone know how to get it now?
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Not the full timetable, but UA Cargo does still have the widebody schedule up:

http://www.unitedcargo.com/ShowFiles...s/Widebody.pdf
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by milepig
Not the full timetable, but UA Cargo does still have the widebody schedule up:

http://www.unitedcargo.com/ShowFiles...s/Widebody.pdf
Thx, I was looking for first week of January, but they usually don't post it on the cargo site until the first week has already gone by..

It was a very useful tool for me, and with my hatred for 739's, and my upcoming 4 roundtrips ORD-SFO, it's becoming hard to book away from them. I used to use this tool frequently to find wide body, and international 757's as my schedule is very very flexible...

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 30, 2015 at 10:10 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member
Old Dec 22, 2015, 1:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt GLOB, Marriott Lifetime PLT, UA 1K 1MM.
yeah i noticed that too. i find that a huge detriment. right now i'm trying to plan a big multi-country vacation and it was hugely convenient to have the schedules all laid out. halfway through it disappeared and now i have to try every damn leg in the form and it's a huge PITA.

i miss the PDF.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 8:37 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Plt, AS G, MR Ti, IC
Has anyone worked out a alternative? Is there a way to export from one of the PC apps, like the UA PC app (if that is still around) or the Star Alliance app?

For now at least Oneworld still has a pdf and a PC app, which is helpful for flight planning. Pity United retired this link abruptly. Sure enough, I found what is probably the last edition at the Internet Archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151207.../timetable.pdf

The schedule is to January 2nd, but temporarily its useful since the file was removed from the website.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 9:41 am

Programs: United 1K
Sheesh, if they're going to take away the PDF, at least do it AFTER providing a similar tool to do things like, oh say, show all flights to LHR from CONUS....

Bring back our timetable!!!!
Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA GS/1MM, Ritz Carlton Plat
I just noticed this week that the timetable is not available anymore on the website. I regularly consult the PDF, particularly for multi-segment trips to foreign countries where I don't know if UA flies there and to which airport. I keep it saved on my desktop. This is too bad if in fact it is being eliminated.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Has anyone asked UA via either calling or emailing or tweeting? If it is as useful as many have found, why not contacting them? Or even UA Insider?

David
Old Jan 8, 2016, 11:29 pm

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
Originally Posted by DELee
Has anyone asked UA via either calling or emailing or tweeting? If it is as useful as many have found, why not contacting them? Or even UA Insider?

David
no response to me (i asked via twitter DM 26DEC). to me, that's akin to hanging up on me if i called in... except worse, because both parties know that the message was received.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by riphamilton
no response to me (i asked via twitter DM 26DEC). to me, that's akin to hanging up on me if i called in... except worse, because both parties know that the message was received.
Agreed - looks like Airline Route tweeted as well 22DEC. Fairly sad or UA's twitter handlers didn't either care to open the PDF can of worms on their side around Xmas.

David
Old Jan 10, 2016, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Surely the generation of that pdf (and perhaps even the publishing on the web) is (was) fully automated. Sad.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Surely the generation of that pdf (and perhaps even the publishing on the web) is (was) fully automated. Sad.
I'd like to believe that UAs crack team of web engineers looked at the use stats and recommended that it no longer be produced due to low usage. Even if automated there are some costs, and everything 99% of pax needs is searchable online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.