Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United SFO Family Day - October 11th 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2015, 8:22 am
Company Representative, United Airlines
Original Poster

Hi Everyone,

It’s that time of year! United will be hosting its 10th annual Family Day Open House for United employees and their families this year at SFO. Here are the details:

• Date: Sunday October 11th
  • Time: 11:00am to 4:00pm

This year, we’re bringing back a lot of what you know and love, including aircraft on display (from multiple United narrow and wide-bodies, to stunt planes and civilian models) maintenance facility tours, a plane pull contest, and more. Featured guests also include the United 777 BBQ squad as well as the Patriots precision flying team, which was founded by a United pilot and is the largest civilian-owned aerobatic jet team in the world.

As in years past, we expect a large turn-out at this event, but have secured a limited number of tickets for members here and a guest to attend. If you'd like to and are able to join us this year, please fill out the following survey to indicate your interest in attending.

We will let you know via e-mail by September 25th if we’re able to confirm you and will clear those on the “standby” list by October 7th. Once confirmed, you’ll receive an email with all the specifics. We look forward to seeing you there!

UA Insider
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:28 am

Just signed up and looking forward to bringing the kids into the cockpit again. This is an awesome event.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:33 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Had a case of the Mondays until I saw this. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to attend again this year.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:53 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Thanks to UAInsider and United for giving us the opportunity to attend again!
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:01 am

Programs: Solitarie PPS, Marco Polo Gold, Mileage Plus Premier
Thanks for organizing this event. Looking forward to it.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:15 am

This sounds like so much fun! I probably won't be able to go to SFO that weekend, but I'd love to go another year.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:44 am
mp2

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Marriot Gold
Thanks UA Insider! Submitted my name for consideration.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:56 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Sadly my nephew will only be 11 months old at the time so it would all be lost to him...hopefully in a few years we can attend!
Old Sep 14, 2015, 11:35 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott BonVoy LT Titanium Elite, National Executive Elite
I'll be there.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 11:53 am

Programs: AS MVP, UA, AA
I've known about this for years and it would be fun to finally attend. Used to 'hang out' at the MKE airport as a kid back when it was possible to do that and loved plane spotting.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 11:58 am

Programs: UA 1K and MM, AA EXP
Thanks, UAInsider. Very nice of United and you, and I hope I am able to attend this year.

Tim
Old Sep 14, 2015, 4:12 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Thank you UA Insider ^ and thank you United! ^

I've completed the survey and hope I get picked or someone else will have to captain the Team Flyertalk Plane Pull Team
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:50 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Super excited for the opportunity to attend this year. Thanks to the UA volunteers and the social media team for including our community.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:29 pm
nnn

Programs: All-Around Kettle
Thank you!
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:30 pm

Just signed up. Missed the event last year, hoping to have the opportunity to go this year!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.