FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trusted Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers-732/)
-   -   TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers/1866778-ttp-trusted-traveler-programs-website-info-help-bugs-glitches.html)

xobile Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Saw this while checking GOES today--New website as of October 1st. Looks like we'll have to register new login IDs.

Posted on September 12, 2017

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of its newest cloud-based website, the Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) System, which will be replacing the Global Online Enrollment System (GOES) on October 1, 2017.

The TTP System website will use Login.gov for authentication. You will also need your PASSID/membership number. If you have already started an application to one of the TTP programs please submit as soon as possible or it will be cancelled if not submitted by Oct 1.

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1207

** Trusted Traveler Program Launches New Website ** Global Online Enrollment System (GOES) to be replaced by Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) Website.

** Update as of September 12, 2017**

· U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of its newest cloud-based website, the Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) System, which will be replacing the Global Online Enrollment System (GOES). You may add the following website link to your favorites now for future reference: https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/

The TTP System website will use Login.gov for authentication. When you first use the new TTP System website you will need to create a Login.gov account if you do not already have one. For more information on Login.gov, visit https://login.gov/. Please be advised that you will no longer be able to use your GOES user ID/password to login to the TTP System website.

If you have ever applied to Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST, please take the opportunity to ensure your profile information is correct and take note of the PASSID or membership number assigned to you as you will need to provide these the first time you login to the new website. This will allow CBP to accurately retrieve your information from its records. You can access your profile information by logging into your GOES account (https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/) and clicking on the "Change Profile" link of your homepage. The PASS ID appears towards the top left corner of your homepage. It can also be located on the back of your TTP card or on previous notification letters.

If you have already started an application but have not submitted it, please do so as soon as possible. Otherwise, your application will be cancelled when the TTP System website is launched and you will need to reapply through the TTP System website.

drewguy Sep 19, 2017 10:01 am

Thanks for posting . . . will be glad to be able to create a user ID I have a chance of remembering, instead of the somewhat random letter/number combo assigned in the early days of GE.

And hopefully the new website looks a lot better.

Nath36 Sep 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Your user ID will be your email which means that each person must have a unique email address. The login info will be handled by login.gov which has great support for security and recovering your info in case you forget it.

GadgetKen Sep 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by drewguy (Post 28834224)

...And hopefully the new website looks a lot better.

And I'm hoping the new website will also be more dependable. :) When I originally filed for a NEXUS card a few months ago, I got a lot of website errors (but it saved what I had entered).

Nexpoman Oct 1, 2017 2:15 pm

TTP (Trusted Traveler Programs) Website

The new TTP (Trusted Traveler Programs) Website (https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/) is up and and running. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and navigate. In any case, it's a huge improvement over the the previous GOES website, which appears to be offline already.

MrJBoy Oct 1, 2017 2:34 pm

My partner scheduled his interview at the old GOES website.
He just created his account with the new TTP site, and then checked his interview.
The new TTP site shows wrong interview time...:td:
He has a screen shot of his correct interview time when he booked, so hopefully it helps to correct the error...

nin7474 Oct 1, 2017 3:18 pm

Site is down:rolleyes:

I can't get into the site.
is anyone else having issues?

mike_L Oct 1, 2017 6:53 pm

I tried in the morning, the site was down. I tried again in the evening, and it is still down. It seemed that it was working at some point of the day. Oh well.

bemusedv Oct 1, 2017 7:53 pm

Definitely issues. Very frustrating. It seemed to work for a very short time this afternoon when I went there and set up the new log in, etc. Since then, nothing, despite several attempts from time to time. Hopefully it will improve tomorrow.

14940674 Oct 1, 2017 8:51 pm

It is working again. The website looks very nice.

nin7474 Oct 1, 2017 8:56 pm

The site is back up and i logged in. Big improvement.
Unfortunately my NEXUS is still Pending Review since 4/25.

JaysonW Oct 1, 2017 9:54 pm

On 9/27, I completed my three kids' applications for Global Entry each with usernames, not email addresses as required on the new site. Should I create accounts using email addresses now or wait until the approval letter arrives in a few more weeks?

cocoanibs Oct 1, 2017 10:07 pm

This is great, the website looks much better. However, being the unlucky person I am, i have an interview tomorrow which I need to cancel and I can't even login into the new account. They want to know the pass id from the letter but it was in the goes account i can no longer access (lol) and I never downloaded it (was going to tonight)... Does anybody else have a similar problem?

UPD: I guess you can still create the account and add the pass id later. I'm going to call them tomorrow morning to find out the pass id (hopefully) and reschedule my interview...

sevimli Oct 1, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello everyone...

I guess I have a problem!

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! :( The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

I really do not know how to check my application status now. :(

Anyone experience the same or has a solution? :confused::confused:

Thanks!!!

shonerm Oct 2, 2017 12:09 am

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28882887)
Hello everyone...

I guess I have a problem!

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! :( The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

I really do not know how to check my application status now. :(

Anyone experience the same or has a solution? :confused::confused:

Thanks!!!

I've got the same problem. I was unaware that the access requirements were going to change, so have no record of my PASSID.

Any ideas where I can recover this information from?