Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Usage by Foreign Nationals in the USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Usage by Foreign Nationals in the USA

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 7:57 am

Programs: marriott platinum, AS Gold
One more question, I just checked my Singapore APEC business card, there is no US or Canada behind the card...Does that still work with fast lane?
Old May 10, 2019, 9:17 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by hellointer
One more question, I just checked my Singapore APEC business card, there is no US or Canada behind the card...Does that still work with fast lane?
Yes. The US/Canada are only "transitional" members, which means that your card doesn't give Visa-free access to the country (thus the reason they aren't listed on the back), but you still get priority at immigration.

Have a look at questions 2 and 3 at https://www.apec.org/Groups/Committe...Group/ABTC/FAQ for more details.

As a Singapore citizen you won't need a visa to enter the US, but you will still need to apply for an ESTA if you don't already have one.
Old May 11, 2019, 8:20 am

Programs: marriott platinum, AS Gold
quite appreciate for your kindly support and help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.