Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

A Tale of Two Ritz's (RC Laguna Niguel, RC Half Moon Bay, AA J, B6 Mint, and more!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A Tale of Two Ritz's (RC Laguna Niguel, RC Half Moon Bay, AA J, B6 Mint, and more!)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2018, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by benjahman
offerendum when were you last there? I think they have renovated significantly. Our room was nicely updated and felt very new, as did the hallways and really most of the hotel as well. However, the pool was a bit of a letdown, being housed in the club next door and not particularly inviting.
Last time was 2013. To be fair our suite (not renovated) was room wise pretty good. Especially liked the room layout but also had no problem with the classic but well preserved furniture. I didnīt like the atmosphere and the service. Last was not on 5 star level in my opinion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.