Reload this Page >

FIRST CLASS - BA 787-9 Dreamliner - Longest Jet Bridge ever

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FIRST CLASS - BA 787-9 Dreamliner - Longest Jet Bridge ever

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2016, 11:04 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
nice TR - thanks for sharing! particularly enjoyed the pics.

what did you stick on the window? is that a mini camera on a sticky thingy thing?
Old Dec 3, 2016, 11:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Very enjoyable report, thank you.

When the seat is in bed mode does it recline enough so that you can use the space under the table?
Old Dec 3, 2016, 2:32 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by southsidesilver
Yep, it did taste great, I agree with you, I could have had another, maybe they could provide two eggs moving forward.
Yes, it's Eggs Benedict, not Egg Benedict! Trades Descriptions Act!
Old Dec 4, 2016, 3:12 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Thanks for a good, detailed report.

It sounds you like you had BA at their best, and it was good.

The egg Benedict is a well-known trap to regulars of the BA Concorde Room/Breakfast In mitigation, you can order as many items off the menu including as many eggs as you like, as long as you have time. However it would be better if the staff asked if you want one or two eggs.

Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:10 am
formerly southsidesilver
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
The egg Benedict is a well-known trap to regulars of the BA Concorde Room/Breakfast In mitigation, you can order as many items off the menu including as many eggs as you like, as long as you have time. However it would be better if the staff asked if you want one or two eggs.
Note taken, be back in there in Jan, will ask for two eggs
Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by SFO777
Thank you southsidesilver. Great report with excellent pics. Glad you had a good BA experience which gives me some small hope for my January LHR-SAN flight.

But wow, that Admirals Club chicken sandwich looks positively disgusting.
Last month, we flew BA in First DFW-LHR (744) and again in First LHR-IAD (388). Both flights were surprisingly good due to the very professional and thoughtful cabin service. Yes, the steak was a bit overcooked and the furniture in the Concorde Room was a bit beat up here and there.....but the BA staff on both flights as well as in the CCR were great.

And oh BTW, thanks for the very nice report, southsidesilver.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Airmiles AMEX-MR Alaska Airlines
thanks for this TR, southsidesilver. awesome pics especially of the AA chicken sammich.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.