Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage interlining China Airlines - Bangkok Airways

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2013, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Baggage interlining China Airlines - Bangkok Airways

My travel agency booked a China Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok and a Bangkok Airways flight from Bangkok to Siem Reap 3 hours later.

1) Does anybody know I can get my baggage interlined by China Airlines?
2) Does China Airlines provide the boarding pass for the Bangkok Airways flight
3) And if 1 is no, what sequence of steps do I have to undertake to get my baggage checked in for the Bangkok Siem Reap flight. Do I have to go to customs and immigration or is there a shortcut?
Old Sep 22, 2013, 2:45 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Can't say for sure.

If your travel agency can't answer these questions, before they book an itinerary, then IMO you need a new travel agency.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jerry305
Can't say for sure.

If your travel agency can't answer these questions, before they book an itinerary, then IMO you need a new travel agency.
Hah, normally I don't even bother checking this stuff out. But when I noticed there were two separate tickets I just called them to be sure and they pointed me to the China Airlines check-in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.