Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Who's Going to the Flyertalk Seminar in Chicago/October?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2013, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...-now-open.html

I was thinking about it, however there are no "hotel" subjects planned. But it looks good, I'm weak in quite a few of the other areas planned for discussion. I would more seriously consider attending if others active in this forum would be interested in an informal gathering and exchange of ideas and skills used in BRG/$ERRORS and other search methods for hotel bookings after or around the FT planned events.

Reply with interest...if any.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 10:34 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
This posting is best served in the actual link for the ORD DO

I've attended this event 3x and I safely say that people do get together informally to discuss certain subjects. You are better off asking this there and start getting your group together.

Where else could you get around 500 people together to discuss their hobby?
Old Mar 16, 2013, 2:20 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I attended the first year and it was apparent that big venues are not for me. I didn't learn a darned thing because I was so busy socializing with friends I hadn't seen in a while, meeting for the first time people I'd interacted with online, and introducing myself to everyone else. Talk, talk, talking and not enough listening to the presentations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.