Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New flight and hotel award availability search tool - awardtool.com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2024, 11:16 am
Original Poster

New flight and hotel award availability search tool - awardtool.com

Greetings, Flyertalk community! After being a lurker for quite some time, I'm excited to share my latest project with you all. Introducing AwardTool.com, a free award travel search engine designed to simplify your flight search experience. And the purpose of this tool is to save travelers thousands and hours.

We take pride in this product and believe that it’s probably the best award travel search tool in the market. It comes with the following features.

1) Real-time flight search engine supports 20 airline programs and get you the full data in 15 seconds on average. And it supports 4-day range search, multi-city search, and roundtrip.

2) Panorama feature monitor over 18,000 program routes to provide the maximum flexibility in award searching. It supports region search with a 30-day range, for example, it allows you to search flight tickets from JFK to the whole Europle for the next month in one shot.

3) Best deals. Millions of flights are checked by awardtool to find the best deals for you to explore the world.

4) Alerts. We support two types of flight alerts and hotel alerts. Our alert allows you to set your alert by region, say set an alert for a first-class ticket under 50K from JFK to Europe for the next month.

5) Hotel. Awardtool provides you with the whole year availability for the selected hotels to make your award hotel stays search easier.

We'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions on how we can make AwardTool more helpful!
Old Jan 7, 2024, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'd register, but how soon until you get a cease and desist from Google?

Do you plan to change the landing page soon?
Old Jan 8, 2024, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Thanks for registering with us. We will consider if it's necessary, but we doubt so.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 7:14 am

Programs: A3 *G
Looks good and helped me find some flights! i've signed up for a couple of alerts, so will see how it goes. Thanks!
Old Mar 9, 2024, 7:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
I see 16 frequent flyer program listed: which additional 4 are available? I am especially interested in Singapore Airlines/KrisFlyer.

award tool
Old Mar 10, 2024, 6:43 pm
Original Poster

You need to scroll down a bit. We've made change to the UI to make it more compact.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.