Search

Weekend Trip Search Tool

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & Smiles
Weekend Trip Search Tool

Hi all!

I've been reading FlyerTalks for a while already, yet this is my first official post.

I've been looking for a tool that would help me list flights that depart (from both ends) on specific time windows on specific days (not dates, just days of week). Yet I could not find a solution that helps massively.

In case you need a concrete example, my "ultimate" search would be like this:

Anytime between now and April 2019, to any destination from OSL and TRP, departing between 16:00 on Fridays from OSL/TRP and departing from the destination anytime from 15:00 on Sundays until 09:00 on Mondays. Basically weekend trip.

Does anyone know any tool that allows this?

So far I've used Google Flights' Explore option, manual search on Skyscanner for each destination, choosing day and time of departure. In case there's such an option on ITA Matrix, I'm not aware of it.

Thanks in advance!

Ahmet
lightwalker likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 3:43 pm

Hey Ahmet; we've been working on a tool that kind of does what you need; it sounds like from your post that you want to be able to:
  1. Search multiple weekends, all in one
  2. Search multiple destinations (departing from Oslo)
  3. Filter by time of departure
Flightbot (https://flightbot.com) definitely does 1 and 3, and kind of does 2 too (though you have to specify a couple of cities manually yourself). Take a look at the following search: https://flightbot.com/search/OSLO/LO...ReturnTime=540

Is this what you're looking for? Or is there something else we're missing?

lightwalker likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 2:19 pm

You can use Kiwi.com for this.

Search from Oslo to different cities like Barcelona, Rome etc (not Anywhere here).

Set wide departure date range, 1-3 nights away, search. Then open filter, and filter by Days and times - departure Friday and return Sunday, with departure time ranges.

Repeat with return on Monday but with morning times filter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.