Reload this Page >

Suggestions for travel cord organizer?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions for travel cord organizer?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2018, 10:15 pm

Kinda late to the party, but I use some simple barrel shaped pencil cases that I snagged at Walmart during back-to-school one year. Stuff that I'm likely to use in-flight I keep in one and stuff I would only use on the ground I keep in the other (stuff like spare cables/plugs/adapters). As someone mentioned upthread, some amenity kits can be re-purposed and are actually quite decent.

To keep the cables, I generally use "cloth" velcro ties that I got from Home Depot.

It's amazing what you can find in dollar stores and Walmart these days that you can re-purpose into carrying your stuff.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 8:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, IHG Spire Ambassador, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
I do not have enough posts to add a URL yet but the item I use is on amazon (Urmiss Waterproof Double Layer Travel Gear Organizer Electronics Accessories Bag Phone Charger Case iPad Pouch Bags)
Old Jan 15, 2018, 12:30 pm

Programs: UA-GS 1MM), Hertz Pres Circle, Starriott Titanium)
I use the Goruck wire dopp. I like how flat it packs.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:08 pm

Programs: BA, Virgin, Lufthansa
I use a three pocket pencil case (similar to this http://amzn.to/2Dlzs8k) to hold all my cables
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:13 pm

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
I carry a couple of Delta's Tumi amenity packets for cables. I have a few bags and different loadings depending on the trip.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM (LT-PLT, PPro for this year)
I've got so many amenity kit cases that I've saved over the years that pretty much all of my small items when traveling go into one or another; I've got one (an old rectangular AA one) that is for small electronic bits and most of my cables, and another (more bag-shaped CX one) for larger ones like my 4-in-1 USB charger and retractable HDMI cable.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 2:59 pm

I use plastic case that pillowcase come in. Clear small with a zipper. Smashes into any shape.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.