Wiki Posts
Search

Quick spa question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2011, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat; Marriott LT Tit
Quick spa question

I'll be flying from KUL on MH connecting through BKK to HKG on TG 606 in F class. I assume I'm entitled to the 1 hour massage since I'll be on an F class international ticket, but I wanted to double-check with the experts that there isn't some kind of "long-haul" requirement to use the spa (assuming BKK-HKG is not considered a long-haul, but maybe in some people's eyes it is). Thanks much!
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:58 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM (*G)
Originally Posted by cobbs1
I'll be flying from KUL on MH connecting through BKK to HKG on TG 606 in F class. I assume I'm entitled to the 1 hour massage since I'll be on an F class international ticket, but I wanted to double-check with the experts that there isn't some kind of "long-haul" requirement to use the spa (assuming BKK-HKG is not considered a long-haul, but maybe in some people's eyes it is). Thanks much!
Yes, you are entitled. Enjoy!

F.R.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat; Marriott LT Tit
Good to hear, thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.