GDPR compliance notice effective 25 May 2018

GDPR compliance notice effective 25 May 2018

Old May 18, 2018, 4:52 pm
No longer with Internet Brands
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Exclamation GDPR compliance notice effective 25 May 2018

Hi everyone,

Starting on or before May 25th, 2018, this site will become GDPR compliant in accordance with the EU GDPR regulation (Learn More).

If you are visiting this forum from an EU IP address, you will see a pop-up overlay that looks like this:

After clicking "I Agree," this message should not appear again (unless you clear your browser cookies).

Thank you,

--Admin
JDiver likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:54 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Internet Brands - FlyerTalk has adopted GDPR standards and a consent popup similar to that above appears to those logging on from the European Union.

If you wish to request you be “forgotten” on the basis of your rights under GDPR, please PM IBobi or IBjoel.

”The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.” - Link to Wikipedia article
If you wish to inquire or communicate with Internet Brands - FlyerTalk regarding GDPR, please email [email protected].

Thank you,

cblaisd and JDiver, Co-Moderators

Last edited by JDiver; Apr 6, 2019 at 10:42 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.