Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problem using site

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2013, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Just signed up and wrote lengthy post w/several questions. Chose option to "Preview Post". Lost message and had to log back in. Any way to retrieve that lengthy draft? I will not "Preview" the next time!

I already posted a message regarding this but then saw this specific form for Technical Support and Feedback. I first registered today, wrote a lengthy post with numerous questions, selected "Preview Post" and lost entire post and had to log on again. Next time I will be sure to forgo "Preview" and just "Submit". Is there any way to retrieve my post (just hoping).

Last edited by JDiver; Jul 14, 2013 at 2:50 pm Reason: merge cross-posts from merged threads
Old Jul 14, 2013, 11:29 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HH Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, United Silver, BA Gold
Problem using site

Just copy the content in a browser before you click Preview.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Yes, thanks, I would do that the next time and surely would have the first time had I known "Preview" meant "Lose It All". I was just wondering--if this has been a problem for others as it was not a good first time exerience and also if retrieval was at all possible.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 12:52 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Welcome to Flyertalk.

There's a technical support and feedback forum where you can check to see if it's a common thing or not.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...-feedback-386/

I don't preview that much, but do know people have mentioned it in the past from time to time.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 2:52 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Your loss probably occurred at the time of a rare FlyerTalk outage; "Preview" usually works quite well. But I find if I am preparing a long post I will probably copy it into a document to have as a backup.

Your two threads and posts have been merged in the Technical Support and Feedback Forum.

JDicer
senior moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.