FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Support and Feedback (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/technical-support-feedback-386/)
-   -   My Flyertalk showing all threads since 3/1/10 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/technical-support-feedback/1062069-my-flyertalk-showing-all-threads-since-3-1-10-a.html)

GoingAway Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

My Flyertalk showing all threads since 3/1/10

My Flyertalk is showing over 80 entries today ... only a handful are actually threads that have changes since my last visit. Some of the threads date back to 3/1/10 for the last change .... something is not working quite right. :confused:

Please take a look!! Thanks.

GoingAway Mar 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Another note is that THIS thread isn't showing in My Flyertalk at all ... wierd!

underpressure Mar 11, 2010 7:14 pm

mine is doing the same

linsj Mar 11, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm having the same problem. Glad to know it's not only me.

djk7 Mar 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Same here, for a minute I thought maybe I had a stalker.

swei0009 Mar 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Mine too. Blargh.

GoingAway Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by GoingAway (Post 13559695)
Another note is that THIS thread isn't showing in My Flyertalk at all ... wierd!

Now that others are posting, it is included in the My Flyertalk ... wierd stuff!j

CLARIFICATION: It showed in the My Flyertalk list until I posted to it, then the thread dropped off. I'm fairly certain when someone else posts after this one, it will show up in the list again

swei0009 Mar 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by GoingAway (Post 13560082)
Now that others are posting, it is included in the My Flyertalk ... wierd stuff!j

CLARIFICATION: It showed in the My Flyertalk list until I posted to it, then the thread dropped off. I'm fairly certain when someone else posts after this one, it will show up in the list again

Ok let's test. Because when I was the last poster, the thread didn't show in mine.

EDIT to add after I posted the above, the thread did indeed disappear

the_happiness_store Mar 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Not showing threads that I have just posted to.

Leumas Mar 12, 2010 12:14 am

I don't think only "My Flyertalk" is affected. Threads that were previously read are now marked as unread.

Mwenenzi Mar 12, 2010 1:49 am

same for me :td:

It was not broken: why did the IT guys "fix" it :rolleyes:
(OK: we all know IT guys do that to keep themselves in a job)

nomad1974 Mar 12, 2010 2:26 am

Same here. Very erratic, jumps to showing whatever threads it wants :confused:

Latitudes Mar 12, 2010 3:28 am

Originally Posted by the_happiness_store (Post 13560676)
Not showing threads that I have just posted to.

+1. Also, when I read the first unread thread in MyFlyerTalk, and then return to the MyFlyerTalk summary screen, the thread I just read disappears!

Glad to know I am not the only one affected. At first I thought I must have been seeing things. Now I know it's FT and not me. :p

lo2e Mar 12, 2010 3:55 am

Originally Posted by Leumas (Post 13560983)
I don't think only "My Flyertalk" is affected. Threads that were previously read are now marked as unread.

Ditto for me... any forum I go into is giving me a lot of bolded, unread threads, even though maybe a couple (or in some cases none at all) have new activity since I last visited FT last night. Methinks there must be some sort of problem with what FT thinks your last visit time/day was.

blairvanhorn Mar 12, 2010 5:51 am

Originally Posted by lo2e (Post 13561489)
Ditto for me... any forum I go into is giving me a lot of bolded, unread threads, even though maybe a couple (or in some cases none at all) have new activity since I last visited FT last night. Methinks there must be some sort of problem with what FT thinks your last visit time/day was.

Same problem here.