Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2. What single quality will you bring to Talkboard?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2014, 5:08 pm
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

2. What single quality will you bring to Talkboard?

You can be succinct.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 5:32 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Desire and ability to forge consensus, helping each proposal be the best it can be before the voting begins.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Formerly HPN, but then DCA and IAD for a while, and now back to HPN!
Programs: Honestly, I've been out of the travel game so long that I'm not even sure. Maybe Marriott Gold?
Whether it's in my real-world job, in my every day relationships, or here on FT, people can count on me to be transparent and loyal. For better or for worse, I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and, if I have an agenda, you'll know exactly what it is. I don't shy away from confrontation, but I think that helps me get things done and allows others to know exactly where I stand. I may not be best friends with everyone, but they'll never say they didn't know my point of view or that I didn't listen to theirs.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:32 pm

Programs: Don't even mention it. Grrrrrrr.
Loyalty is for dogs.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:37 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

My experience over the past 12 years being involved in a number of other different capacities involving FlyerTalk is what I offer — including being an active member in general — with TalkBoard being one more capacity.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:40 pm

Programs: Don't even mention it. Grrrrrrr.
Desperation is something to be avoided.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 8:35 pm

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Hailing from the antipodes and now in the Middle East, I would bring an alternative perspective to the table.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 8:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Knowledge--common sense--and have dealt with people in my career as an educator for 40+ years

Last edited by boss315; Nov 10, 2014 at 8:44 pm
Old Nov 13, 2014, 6:49 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Over 20 years of travel experience and knowledge of many Loyalty programmes. I am also a bit of a points hound. I would also be able to add an International flavour to the boards (not being from the US) and a dry sense of humor.

Last edited by ExpatSomchai; Nov 13, 2014 at 3:21 pm
Old Nov 14, 2014, 7:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Willingness to listen and pay careful attention to arguments and evidence.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.