Wiki Posts
Search

AI Ticket, AI Codeshare on LX metal

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2020, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC Altitude E35K
AI Ticket, AI Codeshare on LX metal

Is it unusual for AI to not provide me with an LX PNR that LX can see? I have an AI ticket that includes 3 AI legs and one AI codeshare operated by LX.

AI is either saying LX needs provide the LX PNR or that LX’s PNR is the same as AI’s, even though the number of characters is different.

LX is saying that they can see the ticket using the e-ticket number, but not the reservation and that AI needs to provide the PNR for LX.

I’m getting concerned about whether I am actually booked on this flight. Any way to verify I am good aside from taking AI’s word?
Old Feb 10, 2020, 1:07 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Go to the Swiss.com website, enter your ticket number and name under "manage my bookings". The LX booking reference will show.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Altitude E35K
I did that and it has consistently been saying "Unfortunately, we cannot identify you. Please correct your data or get in touch with our service center."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.