Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Access to Swiss First Class Lounge in Zürich ZRH

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2020, 2:20 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
And either way it's academic because the FCL is closed for all.
Old Oct 13, 2020, 2:58 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by sophialite
And either way it's academic because the FCL is closed for all.
Not only that, but LX9000 isn’t even going to operate with F for at least the next 5+ months... a lot can change in that time.

This is all redundant.
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 10:12 am

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by andywaw
I was referring to the SWISS FCL access rule:
"Guests, who are using a connecting flight with their First Class flight, have access to the First Class lounges, provided the whole journey is booked in First Class.".
PresRDC ZRH-FRA flight is in business class, on a separate ticket.
However, if he is issued in ZRH his boarding pass for F flight MUC-ORD later that day, yes I agree it's likely he'll get access in FCL in ZRH. Fingers crossed ^
Does this include FCL access after arriving on a feeder flight in ZRH, if the long haul leg in F is not until the next morning?
Old Apr 10, 2021, 10:16 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by CesarFrancq
Does this include FCL access after arriving on a feeder flight in ZRH, if the long haul leg in F is not until the next morning?
In this case you will get access to FCL only on the day of your F flight (next morning).
Old Apr 10, 2021, 11:19 am

Sorry wrong thread

Last edited by CesarFrancq; Apr 10, 2021 at 11:31 am Reason: Double posting - please remove
Old Apr 10, 2021, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by andywaw
In this case you will get access to FCL only on the day of your F flight (next morning).
Even though the entire journey is booked in F (but operated as J on the feeder flight)?
Old Apr 10, 2021, 11:29 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Even though the entire journey is booked as F (but operated as J on the feeder flight)?
Yes. The general rule is that you get lounge access on the day of your departing flight.
On the day of your J flight you get access to Business Class lounge, and on the day of your F flight you get access to FCL.
In certain cases LH and LX gives you access to their FCL upon arrival on their F flight.

Similarly, if you arrive on a feeder flight in Economy and your J flight is on the next day, you will get Business Class lounge access on the next day before your J flight.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 8:01 am

Programs: LH SENATOR
Access to the SWISS lounges are only with a boarding pass valid for same day travel. In general you coul use after arrival the Business Class Lounge but likely not the First Class Lounge (Speaking of pre COVID times)
Old Apr 12, 2021, 9:21 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by LXA350
Access to the SWISS lounges are only with a boarding pass valid for same day travel. In general you coul use after arrival the Business Class Lounge but likely not the First Class Lounge (Speaking of pre COVID times)
AFAIK without SEN, OP will not have any lounge access after arriving in J.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 1:52 pm

Programs: LXFF
I only accessed the F lounge once on arrival and it was to wait for a friend that was leaving later in the evening on the ZRH-SIN arriving from GVA. But his flight from GVA got delayed so he had to go straight to the plane. I just left the lounge and when to my hotel in Zurich. Felt really weird being in a lounge not waiting for a flight. But it was technically a same day ticket (NRT if I remember correctly).
Old Apr 13, 2021, 12:52 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
AFAIK without SEN, OP will not have any lounge access after arriving in J.
in the Swiss arrival lounge you do not need SEN; biz class ticket or FTL is sufficient....but it is closed currently
Old Apr 13, 2021, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by BinSabai
in the Swiss arrival lounge you do not need SEN; biz class ticket or FTL is sufficient....but it is closed currently
Does the arrival lounge apply for shorthaul too on LX since that is what OP is in?
Old Apr 13, 2021, 4:28 pm

Programs: LXFF
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Does the arrival lounge apply for shorthaul too on LX since that is what OP is in?
yes sir.
miamiflyer8 likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2021, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by ced_lx
yes sir.
Thanks for clarifying. I was confused since I thought LX matched LH with the policy I found below:

- Intercontinental routes are flights with flight numbers LH401-LH799 or from ALG, BEY, CMN, IST, KZN, LCA, TUN, ESB, DME.
Old Apr 13, 2021, 9:46 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
just to make it clear: the Swiss arrival lounge is landside after customs, not airside
miamiflyer8 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.