Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestion: FlyerTalk Mobile App or Using a Forum Hosting App for Phones

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2020, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Suggestion: FlyerTalk Mobile App or Using a Forum Hosting App for Phones

Dear FT members and dear community managers,

Maybe this has been discussed before but I think that it's time for a FlyerTalk Mobile application or the FlyerTalk app to be compatible with a forum hosting application like Tapatalk.
Yes, the mobile version of the website has been improved significantly compared to the past but it would be really useful if we ( members ) had the opportunity of an application that would allow us to write posts more comfortable on our phones and tablets. Also for those who wish, in addition to e-mail notifications, forum notifications could directly come from the app from our phones.

I am aware that this might be a suggestion that requires huge investment but I would like to mention this suggestion here.

Thank you.
Old Oct 22, 2020, 1:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Support for the FT app (RIP) was never great in the best of times. Is IB ready to make the sizeable investment required? Not sure.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Unfortunately not, they won't bring it back. Sorry! You can use FlyerTalk on Firefox or Safari on your iPhone or iPad.

cblaisd, right? You can use FlyerTalk on Safari or Firefox on your iPhone or iPad. It's very easy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.