Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Pro-Learning Education Module - 100 Starpoints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2016, 9:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott

I saw this on my SPG Dashboard. For some of you that have signed up for SPG PRO, you may also have this promo. I have included the terms and conditions below:

SPG® Pro offers an exclusive bonus-earning activity to SPG Pro members when they are signed in to the SPG Dashboard and they meet the eligibility criteria. The offer is nontransferable and may expire at any time.

Eligibility: An SPG Pro member with active status may earn bonus Starpoints® for completing an activity during a limited earning window, which varies by offer.
Earning: An eligible SPG Pro member can earn 100 Starpoints for completing a new/additional ProLearning module. An SPG Pro member can only earn the bonus once during the earning window, which ends Jun-14-2016.
Bonusing: Bonus Starpoints will post to the member's account within 2–4 weeks of completing one new/additional ProLearning module.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.