Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Which side of the island to stay (Ibiza)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which side of the island to stay (Ibiza)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2016, 8:58 am

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Life Plat
Originally Posted by troyb
Thanks for the help, really appreciate it. I do see that Ushaia is cheaper if I do 3 nights instead of two (like you suggested, about $600/day).

Do you think I should do Ushaia? What about Hard Rock or ME? They are all in the same price range.
Sure, no problem! While I haven't been in the Hard Rock, I'd say if you guys are interested in the parties at Ushuaia, then it's worth it to stay there since your admission to those is included.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night.../ushuaia_i.htm

And if it matters to you, staying at Ushuaia comes with a bit of beach cred. It is one top club venues in the world, and the Ushuaia guest wristband can be a nice conversation starter while you're on the island.

Wherever you stay, I hope you can make Ibiza for more than two nights -- that would barely be getting started. OTOH some US Navy guys I met last summer were looking pretty wrecked after four or five nights there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.