Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Baggage Checkin

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Question Online Baggage Checkin

What is the advantage of using the app (or website) to check in checked baggage before your flight?
Old Mar 27, 2024, 10:38 am

I dont see much advantage at most airports. Most have plenty of Kiosks where within 60 seconds you can print them at the airport.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by daw4888
I dont see much advantage at most airports. Most have plenty of Kiosks where within 60 seconds you can print them at the airport.
Agreed. That's why I asked.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 3:29 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Baltodave
What is the advantage of using the app (or website) to check in checked baggage before your flight?
Same as what you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros.

Elephino.
drooley and steved5480 like this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 4:48 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Are these the same as the check in machines? My pet peeve used to be at TPA where 20+ machines stood waiting but only 4 were open at a time despite a long line and the clueless people thinking they had to wait to be called up. I once asked someone WN official, maybe here, about the staffing and they said a 15 minute wait in line to check in was not unreasonable. So maybe keep that in mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.