Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Peanut Gallery Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
Our President says it is okay to grab woman. And slam news reporters. And bad mouth just about anyone. And lob accusations without any facts. Wonder how all our kids will grow up now?
My kids will grow up knowing that the current resident is a vulgar, fat slob and the hero of other vulgar slobs who they have my permission to ignore if, as is their habit, the so called adult gets mouthy with them. I am raising them to judge whether a person is an adult who deserves their respect by their acts and words. If they meet grown people who act and talk like fourth graders they have permission to blow them off.
note scored out lines were written as I forgot which forum I was posting to.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 9:01 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Rather than involve our general readership with this rather pointless discussion, I am moving it to the Peanut Gallery. Have fun there if you want to chime in.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 9:05 pm
nsx
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by LegalTender
WN 5421 Detainee: "President says it's OK to grab women's private parts"
People who grab privates should get corporal punishment.

As a general rule.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 9:48 pm

Why is this stuff on Flyertalk and inside a forum I follow no less.............plenty of political pages
Old Oct 23, 2018, 10:15 pm

The news item made it relevant to the Southwest forum. The topic doomed it to this thread.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 10:46 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by nsx
People who grab privates should get corporal punishment ... as a general rule.
Majorly!
Attached Images  
Old Oct 24, 2018, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by ursine1
The news item made it relevant to the Southwest forum. The topic doomed it to this thread.
Send it to OMNI.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by nsx
Rather than involve our general readership with this rather pointless discussion, I am moving it to the Peanut Gallery. Have fun there if you want to chime in.

Can this be applied to another rather pointless discussion? There's one in particular I can think of...

Old Oct 24, 2018, 7:12 pm

Can this be applied to another rather pointless discussion? There's one in particular I can think of
WHS.

(I tried to give this forum a place to dump said kinds of threads, but all y'all did was point and laugh at me, so ... )
Old Oct 24, 2018, 8:35 pm
nsx
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by kennycrudup
WHS.

(I tried to give this forum a place to dump said kinds of threads, but all y'all did was point and laugh at me, so ... )
I figure that "seat saving" in the thread title is fair warning to readers, but I'll try to put together a thread where members can vote on moving all seat saving discussion to a gigathread. (A megathread would be 1000 times too small.)
Old Oct 24, 2018, 11:29 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by nsx
I figure that "seat saving" in the thread title is fair warning to readers, but I'll try to put together a thread where members can vote on moving all seat saving discussion to a gigathread. (A megathread would be 1000 times too small.)
Good idea. Then I can keep lobbing grenades and running away!!
Old Oct 25, 2018, 12:09 am

Just to be absolutely clear, I was joking.

Personally, I've never had a problem with simply skipping any thread that contains content that does not interest me.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 12:14 am

Personally, I've never had a problem with simply skipping any thread that contains content that does not interest me.
WTH, dude?! This is the Internet!!
Old Oct 25, 2018, 12:34 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
deleted
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:34 am

But the next seat saving thread is the one that will resolve the situation once and for all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.