Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reminder: Listen to SkyTeam Webcast Today

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2002, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Reminder: Listen to SkyTeam Webcast Today

Delta and its SkyTeam partners invite media, investors and employees to listen to a live broadcast of its "SkyTeam Alliance Strategy and Hub Network: Close-up on Atlanta" event from 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. today and from 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. tomorrow. Senior executives from each SkyTeam member airline will participate in the event. The event can be accessed online.
The online replay will be available at the same site shortly after the Webcast is complete until Oct. 19.

------------------
I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question. Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions. www.delta.com/email

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.