Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 4 LHR 11 Dec Guest Access

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2013, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold

If this is against the rules I am sorry - just let me know so i don't do it in the future and delete the tread.

I am flying PAL for the first time long haul (new direct flight from LHR to MNL) which is not part of any alliance and I was wondering if anyone is flying at the same time to guest access me into the SkyTeam lounge?

My details are 11 December T4 17:15 flight...

Thanks in advance..

fingers crossed...
Old Sep 27, 2013, 12:27 pm

Last time I was there Sky Team would not allow any guests. So we went elsewhere. For what it's worth the lounge looked pretty sad with scarce offerings.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Guests are allowed only when they fly on the same flight as "the referrent" Skyteam Elite Plus pax, so no way in your case.
Old Sep 28, 2013, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold
Damn...

Thanks everyone for your feedback... guess i will have to join everyone in the bar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.