Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PCAR vs PCCC

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2022, 10:11 am
Original Poster

PCAR vs PCCC

Was looking at renting a PCAR at EWR and see on their website that for near exactly the same price they are offering PCCC, "The Premium Mystery Car". In checking the SIXT US Fleet Thread I would normally be looking at a BMW 2 series or similar. What is the point of a mystery car if you are already being offered a car type "or similar"? Is there only upside and may be moved to an LCAR should a PCAR not be available or should I be prepared to be moved down to an FCAR, which is considerably cheaper to book at this point. Any feedback on this situation or the whole mystery car thing would be appreciated. FWIW, I have a World Elite CC car membership (Citi Prestige) to pay for the booking, which also provides Platinum status.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

So I went to the App and found an XCAR that was priced less than a PCAR on desktop. I won't be able to provide any insight on the PCAR vs. PCCC based on my rental but would still be interested to know if anyone has info related to PCCC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.