Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ/CO RTW in F- Maximum destinations route?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2004, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQSolitaire,Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Platinum, CO Platinum,

I am planning to take SQ/CO first class from EWR and need some help to visit maximum number of countries. Please help.

Currently booked as EWR-LA-TOK- (Osaka) Train, Osaka-SIN-FRA-JFK.

Thanks
Old Dec 11, 2004, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by mrakant
I am planning to take SQ/CO first class from EWR and need some help to visit maximum number of countries. Please help.

Currently booked as EWR-LA-TOK- (Osaka) Train, Osaka-SIN-FRA-JFK.

Thanks
TOK? You mean Tokyo?

You're currently booked:
EWR-LAX-NRT// KIX-SIN-FRA-JFK. You may add KIX-BKK-SIN perhaps. But of course KIX-BKK is in Business Class only as SQ uses 2 class 777s.

But yep, that's all you can do on a SQ/CO RTW. No backtracking, no city may be stopped over more than once, and no sidetrips. Routing must be in a continuous easterly or westerly direction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.