FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   SQ Girls Hotel sighting (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/368365-sq-girls-hotel-sighting.html)

ws8n Nov 2, 2004 8:08 am

SQ Girls Hotel sighting

Ok, I couldn't find a thread on this, so I thought I start one. I was at Sheraton NY Hotel and Towers last night, and guess what....SQ Girls... :D

Didn't check if they are the JFK or EWR flight crew, but they certainly did cause a few head turnings in the lobby.

Savage25 Nov 2, 2004 8:59 am

Originally Posted by ws8n
Ok, I couldn't find a thread on this, so I thought I start one. I was at Sheraton NY Hotel and Towers last night, and guess what....SQ Girls... :D

Didn't check if they are the JFK or EWR flight crew, but they certainly did cause a few head turnings in the lobby.

I can tell you that EWR crew stay there for sure...JFK crew used to stay at the Radisson Lexington Ave, but I don't know whether they changed.

Are we going to start a thread of crew hotels to make things easier for the stalkers? :D

MAN Flyer Nov 2, 2004 9:23 am

Originally Posted by Savage25
Are we going to start a thread of crew hotels to make things easier for the stalkers? :D

:D .

As Savage25 says, it the EWR lot in there. I stayed there for the night after getting off SIN-EWR a few weeks ago, purely by chance :) . I am surprised they have seperate crew Hotels for SIN-EWR and FRA-JFK.

The only other place I've seen them is the Seoul Hilton, where they are coming and going all the time.

Savage25 Nov 2, 2004 9:44 am

If you want to see them at MAN, I have a phone number (+44 1618352555). Go find out what hotel it is :D

MAN Flyer Nov 2, 2004 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Savage25
If you want to see them at MAN, I have a phone number (+44 1618352555). Go find out what hotel it is :D

:D ^ .

While I don't mind seeing them trotting up and down the cabin, I draw the line at hanging around outside their hotels :D . I didn't realise they stayed there to be honest.

You seem very well 'connected' with them ;) :cool:

billiam Nov 2, 2004 12:08 pm

For AMS, a good number of SQ crew stayed at the Marriott near the museum area when I was in the same hotel.

djjaguar64 Nov 2, 2004 12:29 pm

Whats the big deal, after all they are just people like me and you, they probably are glad to get away from all the demanding and annoying passengers from their long flights. And you if really feel that it is important just put on a sarong kebaya and try to fit in with them while they are in their respective hotels. :cool:

flamboyant 1 Nov 2, 2004 2:07 pm

In HKG they stay at the Kowloon Hotel, which is right behind the Peninsula and has a totally blocked view by its famous partner hotel.

Kowloon Hotel is also managed by PEN group.

ByrdluvsAWACO Nov 2, 2004 2:08 pm

.. or are your stalking?

I don't get it. Are SQ girls "Party girls" or something? I remeber a thread in the VS group that said their FA's can party.

DoctorWu Nov 2, 2004 2:12 pm

London bound?

Anyway for what it's worth, the Copthorne Tara appears to be the hotel of choice for SQ girls in London. Not the best of hotels, but the occupants make up for it... ;)

cheapie Nov 2, 2004 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by ByrdluvsAWACO
I don't get it. Are SQ girls "Party girls" or something? I remeber a thread in the VS group that said their FA's can party.

i'm even dumber. what are sq girls?

djjaguar64 Nov 2, 2004 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by cheapie
i'm even dumber. what are sq girls?

Ok Cheapie ask yourself one question, "In what forum am I?". ;)

Alinlondon Nov 2, 2004 3:42 pm

They stay at the Biltmore in Los Angeles.

Peregrine415 Nov 2, 2004 4:00 pm

First Hotel - Copenhagen. Quite a number of heads turn and traffic literally stops when the Singapore girls walk to the airport bus. Even their winter coats are fashionably designed.

Savage25 Nov 2, 2004 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Whats the big deal, after all they are just people like me and you, they probably are glad to get away from all the demanding and annoying passengers from their long flights.

Truer words were never spoken. ^

Then again, it also makes for a good reason to party :D

The only time I've stayed in the same hotel as them was in the Hyatt Regency in BOM. I was checking out at the same time as the crew was leaving and I said hi to one of the LSS - who ended up working my aisle on the flight to SIN. Lets just say my wine glass was filled everytime I put it down - in Y!