Search

[BKK] New SKL Lounge to open on Feb 8

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2019, 2:11 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
EVA lounge also another option
Old Mar 25, 2019, 3:45 am

Programs: TG Gold, MPC Silver, Bonvoy Ambassador
Great lounge but I've noticed uncontrolled kids screaming and causing chaos the last few times I've visited with staff doing nothing to try and manage the situation.

IMO decent food from lunchtime onward but breakfast last week was pretty poor in fact barely better than the spread TG puts on in their lounges.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by newshound
Great lounge but I've noticed uncontrolled kids screaming and causing chaos the last few times I've visited with staff doing nothing to try and manage the situation.

IMO decent food from lunchtime onward but breakfast last week was pretty poor in fact barely better than the spread TG puts on in their lounges.
It is a great lounge & thank heavens it’s there, since the TG lounges are so dire.... never seen any issue with Kids misbehaving on my multiple visits but I have seen the issue even in F lounges & what can the Staff do ? It’s the Parents job

Food always good but then I have never been at breakfast time.
Kacee likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 3:48 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
It was much better than the TG lounge, both food and seating-wise.
I didn't have any issues with anyone misbehaving, thankfully.
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.