Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore airlines amenities

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Red face Singapore airlines amenities

I am about to travel to australia with Singapore airlines with a toddler and would like to take as little as possible for me so there is more room for his stuff.
We are flying Singapore Airlines Business Class from London to Melbourne. Does anyone know what the amenties package is with them? Do you get a toiletry bag as you do with Qantas? What is in it? and more importantly do you get pajamas in business class? I can only find info about pjs for first class, dont want to pack pjs if I dont have to.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 1:22 pm

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Please continue to follow this thread in the Singapore Airlines forum.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 3:38 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
No pyjamas.

No amenities kit.

A pair of socks, eyeshades handed out. Earplugs on request.

Toilets are well stocked with the sorts of things you would find in most airlines amenities kits - including hand/body lotion, eau de toilette, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouth wash, shaving kits.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:10 am

Originally Posted by lokijuh
Toilets are well stocked with the sorts of things you would find in most airlines amenities kits - including hand/body lotion, eau de toilette, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouth wash, shaving kits.
You may take the toothbrush, toothpaste and shaving kis... but the handwash, hand/body lotion and EDTs are in big bottles with the screw tops removed, so unless you bring your own miniature bottles with screw tops to fill up, you really can't take these off the plane!
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:41 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
You may take the toothbrush, toothpaste and shaving kis... but the handwash, hand/body lotion and EDTs are in big bottles with the screw tops removed, so unless you bring your own miniature bottles with screw tops to fill up, you really can't take these off the plane!
Yes very true, but you can certainly use them on board. Bottom line SQ is no good if you want to take home souvenir amenities or gifts for someone. If you're happy just using amenities in flight, it's OK.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Oh thats a bit rubbish! I am hoping you don't have to share a communal toothbrush if they are in the toilets as well
Thanks for the replies, at least I can go prepared now.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by Lessthanfrequentflyer
Oh thats a bit rubbish! I am hoping you don't have to share a communal toothbrush if they are in the toilets as well
Thanks for the replies, at least I can go prepared now.
Don't worry I'm sure they'll rinse the shared toothbrush under the tap between each use....
Old Jul 7, 2012, 5:04 am

Originally Posted by Jofneytoad
Don't worry I'm sure they'll rinse the shared toothbrush under the tap between each use....
... and conscientious cabin crew have been trained to remove microscopic hair from the shavers, ready to be used by the next passengers.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 9:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Jofneytoad
.....and the crew are trained to be too polite to say anything, but they do notice if you use more than your share of the toothpaste in the tiny tube.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.