Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas: 2 DO's 2! Twice The Fun!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2007, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: HA Pua. Platinum WP, PR, QF, UA, AA, DL, NW Prince Preferred
Las Vegas: 2 DO's 2! Twice The Fun!!!

If you can't join us fun loving FTers on Monday April 23rd, 7pm at the Great Moments Room, Las Vegas Club, join us Wed April 25th, 7pm at Binions Ranch Steakhouse, Binion's!!! 2 DO's 2 = twice the fun!!

Two more quality Las Vegas forum functions, brought to you by MRPAlert, Sunnyhere, debua 1k, and kaukau productions.

Come one, come all: the more the merrier!!! We've reserved the tables: the number is up to you!!!! Post your RSVP's here!!!

Last edited by kaukau; Apr 20, 2007 at 12:26 pm
Old Apr 20, 2007, 7:57 am

Programs: Delta DM
Have to see, will be in town Mon and Wed for work, how far off the strip are they? Will be in Mandalay bay working all week.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by iCorpRoadie
Have to see, will be in town Mon and Wed for work, how far off the strip are they? Will be in Mandalay bay working all week.
Aloha, iCorpRoadie!

Both Do's are downtown, on Fremont St. About a $20 cab ride from Mandalay Bay. We're dining "Old School" Vegas: Rat Pack style! Hope you can make one or the other - or both!!

Good luck!

kaukau
Old Apr 20, 2007, 8:19 am

Thanks, Will try and make it one or two of the nights. Would be fun. Esp since Ill miss the Freddies
Old Apr 20, 2007, 8:23 am

Programs: Star Alliance
I'll be there Monday night.
I'll be there Wednesday night.
(I'd make a haiku, but I just woke up)
Old Apr 20, 2007, 10:33 am

Programs: UAL IK;Marriott Plat Elite;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Gold;Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by iCorpRoadie
Thanks, Will try and make it one or two of the nights. Would be fun. Esp since Ill miss the Freddies
If you would like a ride, my husband and I would be happy to pick you up on the way... (We live REALLY close to the strip)

-deb-
Old Apr 20, 2007, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by debua1k
If you would like a ride, my husband and I would be happy to pick you up on the way... (We live REALLY close to the strip)

-deb-
Thanks for the offer, I will know my schedule Sunday and will let you know!
Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

-deb-
With the money you save on cabfare, the DO is practically free! See you there!

Mahalo, debua 1k!
Old Apr 21, 2007, 7:57 am

-deb-
I wasn't sure if you were planning on attending Weds as well, but if so, I could use the debua1k shuttle ^.
Old Apr 21, 2007, 12:01 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
I can also offer my cab-services. This should be a good time. Learn how to do Vegas better than the locals from kaukau, how to do Japan better than the locals from Sunnyhere, and how to better yourself from debua1k + 1 and much more from everyone else who is coming. Perhaps I can contribute something based on my upcoming itineraries and pending 1 month stay at the El Cortez.

iCorpRoadie and PHLbuddy and anyone else - please stop by and have fun!
Old Apr 23, 2007, 2:51 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
I jsut got back in town and sent an invite out to the not-so TOP SECRET list of LAS FTers. Come one, come all and have a ball!
Old Apr 23, 2007, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
I will say that I will NEVER frequent the LV Club ever again, after recently been bitten by bedbugs, and having management blow us off. But I sure wish I could join you otherwise.
Old Apr 23, 2007, 3:31 am

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
I wish I could be there. However... the Glufstream V FLYERTALK Jet is in the shop and the spare aircraft is being use by Steve Wynn.

-BondAir
Old Apr 23, 2007, 5:50 am

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
I jsut got back in town and sent an invite out to the not-so TOP SECRET list of LAS FTers. Come one, come all and have a ball!
As a not so TOP-SECRET LAS FT'er, I wish I could be there, but am in MSP all week.
Old Apr 23, 2007, 11:15 am

Programs: United Gold
I should be able to make it tonight if I don't get swallowed up in the smoke cloud that seems to surround the Fremont Street hotels.

I won't be able to make it Wednesday, unfortunately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.