Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT - Auntie Pucci is getting better

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2007, 1:55 pm
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
To be certain! Dear Dyogenes Bear please do see that Madame is continually supplied with tea and biscuits. I trust you are supplying Auntie P with complete sympathy. We will leave a case of that special honey you like with special services. Thank you and kind regards.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 1:57 pm

Programs: BA, BD, AF, LH, AA, EK, Hilton, ICHG, SPG
All the best, Pucci, and special thanks to DYOGENES BEAR for keeping us so well informed in your absence
Old Feb 5, 2007, 2:01 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Dyogenes Bear - I am concerned that you know about Pucci's hairbrush and now apparently also her thing for PJs. Perhaps you are not so innocent as you say you are?

Please tell Pucci to get well soon. May she soon be again wielding her weapons.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 6:03 pm

Programs: BA Blue forever!
Smile

Pucci-

Life at 37,000 feet won't be the same without you!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!
Old Feb 6, 2007, 12:59 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Don't forget the shopping channel Pucci. It's full of crap but oh so fun. One of my fave games is trying to guess which presenter is str8

Hope you're on your feet so and that bloody bear is fetching your grapes.
Old Feb 6, 2007, 1:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.
Get well soon Pucci!

If you're in the London Clinic, they have an excellent wine list (as my Mum found out during her stay a couple of years ago!)
Old Feb 6, 2007, 2:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Ding Dong Bell, PUCCI's not well

[/B][/B]
Originally Posted by DYOGENES BEAR

She really was a Poorly Auntie Pucci and she still hurts a lot.

She said that I was to get a special message to Uncle Phil. The confinement is over, the DNA is totally conclusive and the first maintenance cheque is due immediately.
PUCCI - your ability to retain a sense of humour towards people you have never even met before (other than through FlyerTalk) while recuperating in hospital says more about your wonderful character than anything else I can think of.

As for the maintenance cheque - it's a fair cop (you could also say that about HI!). I've just got to retrieve the saucy chequebooks that I'd passed onto BAGoldBoy (where is he, he hasn't posted for almost three weeks?) when he informed me he had replaced me in your affections, and then you can go on that Harrods spending-spree you're always talking about.

We luv ya. ^

Your most humble 7 x Mucci. ^
Old Feb 6, 2007, 2:57 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Originally Posted by DYOGENES BEAR
VC10Boy please what is the best lipstick/nail varnish combination for a rather small bear.

Well being a real boy who does real boy things with other real boys Dyogenes I have to admit I haven't got the first clue when it comes to nail varnish. Howerer whilst Aunti Pucci is in The Priory Clinic you should look at this as an opportunity to meet other bears. You wouldn't believe how many dating sites there are out there and I'm sure you will find something to tickle your fancy.

What do you reckon to this: http://www.agapebears.com/christmas/nails.jpg

All you need is Aunti Pucci's credit card details which you must share with the BA board as we are responsible adults.
Old Feb 6, 2007, 3:09 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Dyogenes - You are the official bearer of good news about your Auntie. She is a very special lady you know. I needed a little lift myself and your post put a smile on my face....so thank you...
Old Feb 6, 2007, 3:10 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
All you need is Aunti Pucci's credit card details which you must share with the BA board as we are responsible adults.
Any chance of a cash advance?

Balance transfer to Boddies Snr perhaps?
Old Feb 6, 2007, 3:56 am

Best wishes and get well soon Pucci. Pleased to hear you are feeling better
Old Feb 6, 2007, 5:29 am

What did I miss? What has happened to Pucci???

Best wishes for a very speedy recovery

Boo
Old Feb 6, 2007, 8:03 am

Programs: Mucci Gold Class
Dear Dyogenes

Please ask your Auntie to get well soon, and to get back to impose order before flywrongs' suspension is up.

whmere
Old Feb 6, 2007, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by Boo Boo Too
What did I miss? What has happened to Pucci???

Best wishes for a very speedy recovery

Boo
I don't why she is poorly either - but if she is in the Priory as VC10 suggests would they allow champagne unless her problem lies elsewhere. As I am very close (geographically) to the Priory I could call in to see her but under what name will she be checked in
Maybe she'll bump into Kate and Pete in the corridor - she commiserative chat with Kate on how their respective boyfriends have treated them
Old Feb 6, 2007, 11:44 am

Programs: BA
Dear my young nephew Dyogenes,

Thank you so much for writing to me, and letting me know how Aunty Pucci is getting along. Her most excellent Mucci Extraordinaire (me) sends his bestest of wishes for a speedy recovery.

Your ever-loving 'Uncle More'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.