Wiki Posts
Search

LAX - CDG Tempo on flight AF 65 : meal question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2005, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold
LAX - CDG Tempo on flight AF 65 : meal question

Hello everyone. My wife and I are flying AF 65 LAX-CDG (777) this week and are wondering about the meal service in Tempo/coach. Skyteam schedule shows breakfast only. Since it is a 10 1/2 hour flight, is that the only meal they serve? We are trying to plan to bring food aboard if necessary. Thanks for your help!
Old Jun 5, 2005, 9:07 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by HawaiiDave
Hello everyone. My wife and I are flying AF 65 LAX-CDG (777) this week and are wondering about the meal service in Tempo/coach. Skyteam schedule shows breakfast only. Since it is a 10 1/2 hour flight, is that the only meal they serve? We are trying to plan to bring food aboard if necessary. Thanks for your help!
HawaiiDave Don't worry about the food. You will be served meals at the appropriate meal times and they will be quite good. No reason, at all,to bring food on board this AF flight. Bon Voyage.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 11:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, MX Exec, Meridien-SPG-Hilton Gold
Plenty of food

I fly SFO-CDG about 8x/yr. You will get 2 full meals plus snacks in between. They set up a snack bar with sandwiches, munchies and ice cream in the galleys between meals, and you can help yourself anytime.

If you have the chance to sit up front, they do a really nice job, and the full-flat beds are great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.