Community
Wiki Posts
Search

125 anything discount code for Avis

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2004, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Question 125 anything discount code for Avis

b999000...can anyone share any information about this code with me? I tried booking online and it gives me any avis vehiclue for 125usd/weekly....undefined
Old Jul 6, 2004, 10:55 am

Its a very special code that you should not be able to book. I think it is for the Chairmans Club only. Often you can use the code right up to the booking page and then it comes up with the code being invalid or some other statement.

If you use it expect to be questioned when you pick the car up and then denied the rate at which time you will likely be charged a much higher rate than other advanced booking choices.

Btw, welcome to FT

Last edited by cattle; Jul 14, 2004 at 7:39 pm Reason: changed Presidents to Chairmans club - got the title wrong :)
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:01 pm
Original Member

I'm in the president's club and I never heard anything about that code.

QL
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:41 pm
In Memoriam, Original Member

Originally Posted by QuietLion
I'm in the president's club and I never heard anything about that code.

QL
Same here.
Old Jul 6, 2004, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by yulflyer
b999000...can anyone share any information about this code with me? I tried booking online and it gives me any avis vehiclue for 125usd/weekly....undefined
There has been numerous threads about this code in the past. I don't ever remember anyone saying they were able to get this rate. I recall many, many people being burned with this code. I belive it is the code for Chairman's Club. It's not Presidents Club, I know that for sure.
Old Jul 10, 2004, 2:38 pm

Booking is possible

From the German Avis site cars in the Germany with the promo code ist possible.My question : What will happen at the airport when I book a car with the code ???!!! - Will the avis customer call the police or ist the code usable,becaus it gives realy the best rates I ever seen and I tried a lot of codes....
Old Jul 11, 2004, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
It is a code for Avis employees only. Most rental sites check very carefully. I strongly recommend that you do not use it. Do a search in this forum and you will find several discussions about it.

Also see the currently running thread about A153700.

Last edited by JerryFF; Jul 11, 2004 at 12:35 pm
Old Aug 9, 2004, 12:58 am

Programs: PC Plat.
Jerry is correct. I have seen posts in the past where people said they had rental reservations and were told when they went to pick up the vehicle that they would have to pay the regular price because they could not provide proof they were an Avis employee. It is an employee benefit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.