Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Trying to find row 12 D and F seats (Club Europe) on seat map

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2020, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aegean Airlines Silver, British Airways Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver

I have 2 bookings on BA2860 on 23 October Dlaman - London Heathrow (I'm about to cancel 1 of them)

On my economy booking the seat map starts at row 13.
On my business class booking I can see exit row 11, and only seats A and C in row 12 (all seem to be taken), but I can't see seats 12 D and F anywhere - any ideas?

thanks
Old Sep 27, 2020, 9:52 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
2860 is LHR to DLM. Are you on that or the 2861?

EDIT: I assume 2861 DLM-LHR, this is the seat malp

gallagher and SxMan like this.
Old Sep 27, 2020, 10:35 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
At this remove you can make no assumptions about the seat map. Or indeed the aircraft that will operate the service. But at the moment row 12 is blocked, perhaps indicating the curtain will move forward. It could equally move the other direction. A lot of bookings are now being made just a few days from departure, for obvious reasons.

There is also a long standing glitch in MMB, which removes seats from the seat map if they are window seats, on certain aircraft. It will reappear (usually) at T-72.
gallagher likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2020, 11:47 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
At this remove you can make no assumptions about the seat map. Or indeed the aircraft that will operate the service. But at the moment row 12 is blocked, perhaps indicating the curtain will move forward. It could equally move the other direction. A lot of bookings are now being made just a few days from departure, for obvious reasons.

There is also a long standing glitch in MMB, which removes seats from the seat map if they are window seats, on certain aircraft. It will reappear (usually) at T-72.
You clever old thing - of course that is quite understandable. In like token, I imagine that cancellations by passenger must be at an unprecedented pace if people discover that they have to quarantine upon their return home.
SxMan likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 1:36 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
I don think the curtain can be between exit rows? I might be thinking of another airline but aren’t there stickers saying “prohibited region for cabin divider” or some other awkward phrase to that effect?
SxMan likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 4:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Correct, the curtain can either be row 9 or row 12 on an A320.
SxMan likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 8:15 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Curtain

Originally Posted by Swanhunter
Old Sep 28, 2020, 8:15 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Curtain

Originally Posted by Swanhunter
very fortunate to have a curtain, or any divider at all. More and more of the Gatwick Fleet were missing this in the run-up to lockdown.
Swanhunter likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 1:12 pm

maybe there should be curtains between every row now #PeskyVirus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.