Search

What to expect for breakfast?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Diamond
What to expect for breakfast?

Hi Everyone

Flying LHR-DBV on Monday morning. I’ve learnt that there is currently a complimentary snack in the ET cabin.

Doas anyone know what this might be? Should I expect breakfast or just some early morning pretzels?

Thanks!
James
Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:37 pm
Suspended

Monday is a 50% off eat out day, I’d take advantage of this and get something good before boarding.

Eat Out to Help Out at LHR Terminal 5 - availability and experiences
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:41 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Every ET flight (as far as has been reported here) gets the same, regardless of departure time. A clear plastic bag with a packet of crisps, a packet of biscuits and a mini bottle of water. I believe tea and coffee are available on request.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:45 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by krispy84
Every ET flight (as far as has been reported here) gets the same, regardless of departure time. A clear plastic bag with a packet of crisps, a packet of biscuits and a mini bottle of water. I believe tea and coffee are available on request.
Though the latter is not really communicated proactively so you have to know to request it.

In some bags I didn't get biscuits but rather crisps, pretzels and water.
krispy84 likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Also, the Covid-19 catering is covered extensively in this thread:
COVID Friendly Catering Revealed By British Airways
Old Aug 8, 2020, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by florens
Though the latter is not really communicated proactively so you have to know to request it.
It really depends, I have had (morning precisely) where the crew had the tea and coffee and cups whilst going through the cabin and offering pro-actively. Not sure if it was individual initiative but that is nice when it happens! (including on a very full flight!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.