Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In flight entertainment (in Delta One)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2019, 11:59 am
Original Poster

In flight entertainment (in Delta One)

So I'm looking at this page. Delta only shows 6 adult movies and 3 kids movies. That can't be all. Anyone know if the latest Men in Black is on there (in Delta One)?

It does say "With up to 300 movies available" so I suppose what I see are just the new movies for September 2019?

Last edited by zitsky; Sep 23, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Pretty sure I saw the new MIB as an option when I was flying back from ICN at the beginning of Sept. In Premium Select (do the entertainment options change depending on cabin? I assumed we all had the same options.....)
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Hoyaheel
Pretty sure I saw the new MIB as an option when I was flying back from ICN at the beginning of Sept. In Premium Select (do the entertainment options change depending on cabin? I assumed we all had the same options.....)
Do you promise? I heard it's not a very good movie. Still want to see it.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:13 pm

(do the entertainment options change depending on cabin? I assumed we all had the same options.....)
they are all the same
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by zitsky
I didn't really sleep much for any of the 40+ hours of travel time those days, so I can't promise promise. But since no one else had responded yet, I still feel ok with my "pretty sure I saw it" response ;-)
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

I didn't really sleep much for any of the 40+ hours of travel time those days, so I can't promise promise. But since no one else had responded yet, I still feel ok with my "pretty sure I saw it" response ;-)
Is this a pinkie promise?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:54 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, SM Diamond
What is your travel date ?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FBplatinum
What is your travel date ?
9/28 and 10/12
Old Sep 23, 2019, 2:15 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
My flights in D1 have had a ton of movies, shows, and documentaries, so the website you went to is a highlight, possibly even a marketing arrangement.

MIB:International was predictable but a load of fun. I laughed a lot and the chemistry between Hemsworth and Thompson is as good in MIB as it was in Thor/Avengers.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 3:52 pm

So I'm looking at this page. Delta only shows 6 adult movies and 3 kids movies. That can't be all. Anyone know if the latest Men in Black is on there (in Delta One)?

It does say "With up to 300 movies available" so I suppose what I see are just the new movies for September 2019?
This page is horrible. Same thing every month, only showing a tiny fraction of what is available.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 6:06 pm

Is this a pinkie promise?
Husband says he definitely remembered more than one MIB movie but cannot recall if one is the newest, and he didn't have any photos of the IFE ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.