Wiki Posts
Search

Earning Avios with your Current Account

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2019, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Earning Avios with your Current Account

So, it is now possible to earn Avios with your Debit Card in the UK.

Monese, which is one of the new fintech digital banking apps is now giving you Avios on your spending.

They are even offering cash back referrals. £10 to the referrer and £5 to the referee.

Message me if you'd like a code.
​​
Old Feb 21, 2019, 2:29 pm
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
Looks like the earnings are only with "select retailers", and they even refer to it as an eStore. Is this not just a nicely integrated online/in store Avios.com experience? I see no way to earn on my mortgage or other direct debits, which would interest me more.

https://monese.com/avios
Old Feb 21, 2019, 2:49 pm

What is the avios collection rate ??
Old Feb 21, 2019, 3:00 pm

Errrm no you can't. The monese app let's you link your avios account and "manage" it. All the info it pulls is from gate365 in terms of avios offers online and if you look at the FAQs it states..

Can I collect Avios with my Monese card?

Daniel
  • 2 days ago
  • Updated

FollowNot at the moment.

We’re hard at work on giving you the opportunity to collect Avios through Monese – more details coming soon!
Bophopper likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by Cris L
So, it is now possible to earn Avios with your Debit Card in the UK.

Monese, which is one of the new fintech digital banking apps is now giving you Avios on your spending.

They are even offering cash back referrals. £10 to the referrer and £5 to the referee.

Message me if you'd like a code.
It has been for some time. Tesco bank gives me clubcard points for using my debit card, which can be transferred into Avios.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Don’t ever chose a financial product such as a bank account, credit card, insurance etc solely based on earning miles with an airline.

Mikes shiujd be seen as a bonus not integral.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 9:45 am

Programs: Most of them...
As an update, Monese are now offering 15 £ / EUR starting bonus for every new registration followed by a card transaction of any value. PM me if you'd like to be referred.
And they're still affiliated with Avios.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 10:13 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
PM meeeeeee tooooooooooo…… (not really, there's a part of flyer talk for pimping referrals and this isn't it)
aceman likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.