Search

Visit To Dubai After Israel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2007, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Visit To Dubai After Israel

Hello Everybody,

I have a urgent issue could you please help me out guys

I am an Indian passport holder travelling from Mumbai to Dubai and from dubai to amman and from amman to tel aviv, and same itinery while returing, NOW MY QUESTION IS AFTER TRAVELLING TO ISRAEL WILL I GET AN ENTRY INTO DUBAI ? IN THE PAST I GOT SO BUT I WAS NOT RETURNING FROM ISRAEL BUT GERMANY BUT THIS TIME I M RETURING FROM ISRAEL AND I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY ENTRY INTO DUBAI

PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME OUT
Old Mar 18, 2007, 6:40 am

http://boards.bootsnall.com/eve/foru.../m/85200223316

That link should help - Also, Israel, upon request, will stamp a separate sheet of paper rather then your passport to avoid any future problems in other Arab countries which strictly prohibit Israeli stamps such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Thank You Very Much But I Couldnt Open The Link Can You Tell Me What Exactly Is In There
Old Mar 18, 2007, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

A little off topic, but in response to Post number 2, when Cornell University agreed a few years ago to establish a medical school in Qatar, Qatar agreed to honor the university's non-discrimination policy, and to allow Jews and Israelis (of whatever religion) to enroll and teach there.

Last edited by guv1976; Mar 18, 2007 at 8:19 am
Old Mar 18, 2007, 8:24 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Also, enforcement of the no-entry-with-an-Israel stamp is not consistent. Still, of course it would be best to get the Israelis to stamp a piece of paper instead.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 4:45 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Doesn't the Israeli government still require that Indian nationals (other than those given prior clearance by the Israeli Home Ministry-equivalent) submit their passports to the Israeli consulate/embassy for a visa to be affixed prior to arrival in Israel? (Last I checked with the Indian ambassador to Israel, they did. ) If so, then what is being suggested in prior posts (i.e., about the visa stamps) may not work too well -- particularly if the authorities at DXB catch your Israeli visa or care about it.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 11:25 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
I thought Dubai and UAE had a working relationship with Israel...
Old Mar 19, 2007, 12:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by mecabq
Also, enforcement of the no-entry-with-an-Israel stamp is not consistent. Still, of course it would be best to get the Israelis to stamp a piece of paper instead.
Right. You can't go tp DXB because if you are Israeli stamp when you leave from Israel. They will deported you from DXB. Because it is restricted with Arab land. You should not go anywhere in Middle Eastern if you are in Israeli Immigration. You should go to better other country with Europe or Asia, or African not all of country in Africa.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Palal
I thought Dubai and UAE had a working relationship with Israel...
No. I don't think DXB does not have work relationship from Israel.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by N830MH
Right. You can't go tp DXB because if you are Israeli stamp when you leave from Israel. They will deported you from DXB. Because it is restricted with Arab land. You should not go anywhere in Middle Eastern if you are in Israeli Immigration. You should go to better other country with Europe or Asia, or African not all of country in Africa.
Rubbish, you should have no problem entering DXB with an Israeli stamp in your passport, restrictions were lifted a while ago.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exactly, it is fully rubbish, not only has this subject been spoken about here many times, but I know many people that have entered Dubai with Israeli stamps and visas in their passport - INCLUDING my wife! Yes, uber-officially Dubai says "no", but for over a decade Dubai really couldn't care yes, and yes Dubai has an extremely useful working relatonship with Israel.......witness during the DPW situation last year ZIM, the large Israeli shipping company coming to Dubai Ports defense saying that they had been working through and in Dubai for DECADES.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beergut
Rubbish, you should have no problem entering DXB with an Israeli stamp in your passport, restrictions were lifted a while ago.
When? How do you know when you heard from DXB immigrations as restrictions were lifted? Should I can go there to DXB?
Old Mar 19, 2007, 12:00 pm

When? How do you know when you heard from DXB immigrations as restrictions were lifted? Should I can go there to DXB?
It's been discussed to death on FT as well as Tripadvisor and several other travel forums, I have links to a Dubai government minister saying that there's no problem but they're on my other computer.

You shouldn't have any problem with an Israeli stamp, however an Israeli passport may be a different matter.

Having said that as HFLY also says in his post, Dubai has a working relationship with Israel, I know full well that they get plenty of diamonds through Israel.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

N830, I would say that it has been at least a decade although possibly only eight years ago or so, again not only do I know many people that travel regularly to both countries (and Bahrain and Oman for that matter) but as I stated above, I have first hand experience as MY WIFE was with me and we had no such problems with such a situaton. Again, this subject has been discussed ad nauseum on FT and other than people that have no real experience on the subject, everyone that has been on the ground fully agrees with our assessment.
Old Mar 19, 2007, 5:36 pm

Programs: UA MP 1K
No. I don't think DXB does not have work relationship from Israel.
I don't know about passport regulations and I don't know what you mean about a working relationship. But there are lots of contacts at both the governmental and business levels, many of them public.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.