Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 2007 DC Area Happy Hour Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2007, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Pranu is very busy these days ... so here's the post with the headcount and Details

Thursday, April 19th - 6:30 pm (I expect to be there earlier)
Cafe Deluxe
Tysons Corner
(across from Tysons 1, connected/below Crate & Barrel)

Pranu
GoingAway
HeadinClouds
Global Hi Flyer

bhatnasx - tentative

Last edited by GoingAway; Apr 17, 2007 at 8:52 am
Old Apr 17, 2007, 8:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt
Thanks!

I just updated post 1.

Pranu
Old Apr 18, 2007, 5:50 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Sorry guys (and gals) in Hyderabad at the moment so won't be able to make it this week... see ya all at the Freddies next week!
Old Apr 18, 2007, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

Bump! Are we just going to be 4+1 people?

Anybody else?
Old Apr 18, 2007, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
I'm still in.
Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Enjoy dinner with everyone last night (and the surprise guest ... hope to see most of you at the Freddies.
Old May 9, 2007, 4:29 pm

Programs: BA
Hello everybody,

I realise this is a long way ahead, and its also slightly cheeky... but... I will be in Washington for a short stay in early September. It would be absolutely brilliant to meet all you DC FTers!! Do you think we/I might be able to organise a dinner for THURSDAY 6 SEPTEMBER?

As I say, I know its really a long way ahead, but would people be up for it in principle? Thanks!!
Old May 10, 2007, 9:30 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Not too cheeky "More Champagne Sir?", especially as you are going to be coming from the UK.

I have to be in Wyoming at that time, but I am sure that others will be interested as the time approaches.
Old May 10, 2007, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by More Champagne Sir?
Hello everybody,

I realise this is a long way ahead, and its also slightly cheeky... but... I will be in Washington for a short stay in early September. It would be absolutely brilliant to meet all you DC FTers!! Do you think we/I might be able to organise a dinner for THURSDAY 6 SEPTEMBER?

As I say, I know its really a long way ahead, but would people be up for it in principle? Thanks!!
Originally Posted by GrizShel
Not too cheeky "More Champagne Sir?", especially as you are going to be coming from the UK.

What she said!!

I will put down 9/6 as a tentative date - I am sure we can drum up some interest closer to the date.

Speaking of closer to the date - folks - when next?
Old May 11, 2007, 2:30 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by pranu
I will put down 9/6 as a tentative date - I am sure we can drum up some interest closer to the date.
Great! Thanks guys!! ^^

I'll be happy to (remotely) organise the event nearer the time
Old May 14, 2007, 1:55 am

Been a while since I checked this thread out since I moved back to PBI in March after that Internship at Mesa Airlines.

How's everyone doing? I might try and do one of those things again since I have NRSA on United & US Airways.
Old May 16, 2007, 2:10 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
This is sort of OT, but I'll be coming thru DC this Friday & Monday (appointments up in Bethesda Friday afternoon & Monday afternoon).
Friday flights into DCA in the morning. So, could meet up in DC for lunch late-morning mid-day, or drinks/dinner that evening.
Old May 16, 2007, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Friday's a possibility for me. I work downtown daytime, but staying at the Marriott Suites Dulles/Herndon on Fri night ($100 bonus bucks deal).
Old May 17, 2007, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by skye1
This is sort of OT, but I'll be coming thru DC this Friday & Monday (appointments up in Bethesda Friday afternoon & Monday afternoon).
Friday flights into DCA in the morning. So, could meet up in DC for lunch late-morning mid-day, or drinks/dinner that evening.
I'm sure that there are plenty of places to go in the Bethesda resturant row area. But for cheap beer/food, Capitol City Brewing Company's DC loacations have $3 pints and 50% appetizers from 4-7pm. Anyone else interested?
Old May 17, 2007, 12:21 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by headinclouds
I'm sure that there are plenty of places to go in the Bethesda resturant row area. But for cheap beer/food, Capitol City Brewing Company's DC loacations have $3 pints and 50% appetizers from 4-7pm. Anyone else interested?
That sounds great to me!!..I've heard good things about Capital City.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.