FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetSmarter - discussion and experiences
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2017, 3:34 pm
DLH441

Programs: UA Gold, TK Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Wayneslife
Thank you @Jetsmarter after I signed up and took one trip you canceled my membership because I made a complaint about your service publicly. You canceled my membership and kept my $13,000.00 overnight from me because I wasn't happy with your product you delivered. Most companies hear a complaint and they address it with their client and try to solve the issue to keep everyone happy. But not @Jetsmarter they prefer to steal your money and say [Moderator edit]!! Well of course they steal your money because they can't give back what they don't have. They can't even pay employees on time. Most people know what is going on over there and if they don't they'll figure it out. You are just as bad as Madoff except your hiding behind a mobile app doing it #Trash #Scum #TheTruthShallSetYouFree #UberXOfTheSky #Jetsmarter #TheyShallCutYourMembershipIfYouDrinkToMuchWaterBo ttlesOnThePlane ANYONE ELSE HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM LET THE WORLD KNOW.....STEALING SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED @PCNY

Point 13 in their membership agreement :

"13. NON-DISPARAGEMENT

Each Member agrees to refrain from making any negative or disparaging comments to anyone (either orally or in writing) about JetSmarter or any of its affiliates or their business or operations or any of their respective officers, directors or employees; provided, however, that this provision shall not be interpreted to prevent Member from making any truthful statement to his, her or its attorneys or other advisors, or to any court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction in the context enforcing his, her or its rights under or defending any action with respect to this Agreement."

So basically you can't complain to anyone about JS or they cancel you're membership ? Sounds like a joke !

Where did you complain about JS and why did you complain ?