JetSmarter - discussion and experiences

Hide Wikipost
Old Jun 19, 17, 1:45 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: elitetraveler
Wiki Link
JetSmarter is a membership program that allows members to fly on empty legs of private jets (JetDeals) and seats on scheduled private jet shuttles (JetShuttle).
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 29, 19, 11:30 am

Programs: AA Plat, 1WS, CX Silver, HH Gold, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by dval44 View Post

wow!!! for only $2,500 you can receive absolutely nothing except for a vague promise of “discounts” on future purchases. Wow, sign me up!
Well said. The JetSmarter email you just posted disgusts me. We explored them 5 years ago and got the same pricing as you did above. (We took a sample empty leg flight, and while it was fun, the price point on an annual basis made no sense for flights that may or may not ever exist.) Now I'm receiving emails that are stating memberships are 10-15k entry-level. It looks like they're targeting different individuals and offering two entirely price points for the same product. Unless they've just slashed their membership prices in the last 30 days, which I highly doubt.

Also this just in from XO: I click their "Book Now" on their blog page and I get the "404: The Requested Page Was Not Found."
dval44 likes this.
Old Jul 8, 19, 1:02 pm

The Vistage boys bought JetSmarter for the app and now they have branded it under the XO name. Thomas Flohr from Vistage is a bigger scumbag than Sergey.
Old Jul 16, 19, 6:34 am

Programs: UA 1K; SPG/MAR Plat; National Emerald Exec
Anyone hear anything regarding the Davis v JetSmarter arbitration? Hearing was supposed to be on July 11.