FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SAS | EuroBonus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus-499/)
-   -   The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus/534569-sas-eurobonus-forum-kafe.html)

tommy777 Apr 5, 2006 4:30 am

OSL April 6th at 1600

Hey all!

I'm at OSL, Scandinavian Lounge at 1600 Thursday 6th.

movingalong Apr 10, 2006 6:55 am

well, another sk skrike done, and we are waiting for the skdk pilots to gear up their strike...

so some new SAS akronyms

Strike and selfdestruction
Samtlige ansatte streiker (translated into: all employees striking), any more?

i altered my svg abz traffic to kl, but will be coming back to sk since the planes are flying again.

Dovster Apr 10, 2006 7:02 am

Originally Posted by movingalong
well, another sk skrike done, and we are waiting for the skdk pilots to gear up their strike...

Okay! I have had it with you Scandis!!!

First you steal the Delta Forum's idea for a Lounge Thread and now you go ahead and copy the Delta pilots' brilliant plan for a strike which could put the company out of business.

Can't you guys come up with anything orginal?

larsll Apr 10, 2006 7:04 am

so some new SAS akronyms

Strike and selfdestruction
Samtlige ansatte streiker (translated into: all employees striking), any more?

The one I've always heard (for years) is Strike and Salmon... For me it is quite fitting. The strike part is obvious, and the Salmon is served whenever I put my foot into intra-European C.

movingalong Apr 10, 2006 3:13 pm

creative?? nah... dont like that part...you see up here in the cold we just like to drink our beer and watch other people go on strike. and of course nothing ever works up here, since there are strikes all the time. I especially hate when the polar bear police go on strike, damn polar bears starts wandering into traffic... well soon the second sun, the midnight one, will start to appear as well...lets see... any thing i've forgotten, oh yeah, we marry blondes and then divorce them the very next day... sort of like what happened to britney spears, but the other way around (allthough heaps of booze is involved here as well)

:)

GUWonder Apr 10, 2006 3:30 pm

creative?? nah... dont like that part...you see up here in the cold we just like to drink our beer and watch other people go on strike. and of course nothing ever works up here, since there are strikes all the time. I especially hate when the polar bear police go on strike, damn polar bears starts wandering into traffic... well soon the second sun, the midnight one, will start to appear as well...lets see... any thing i've forgotten, oh yeah, we marry blondes and then divorce them the very next day... sort of like what happened to britney spears, but the other way around (allthough heaps of booze is involved here as well)

:)

It's the reindeer police, not the polar bear police. And remember, if you hit some animals with your car and don't report it to the police, you'll be in bigger trouble. :D

larsll Apr 10, 2006 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
It's the reindeer police, not the polar bear police. And remember, if you hit some animals with your car and don't report it to the police, you'll be in bigger trouble. :D

Bigger trouble? That is only if you bring the animal home and actually eat it all. Not healthy. Remember to do some exercise... ;)

Dovster Apr 10, 2006 7:27 pm

oh yeah, we marry blondes and then divorce them the very next day

Please do not just throw them away. Feel free to use the Israeli Recycling Center (me).

GUWonder Apr 10, 2006 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Dovster
Please do not just throw them away. Feel free to use the Israeli Recycling Center (me).

Friendly. Environmentally friendly.

miikka Apr 10, 2006 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by larsll
The one I've always heard (for years) is Strike and Salmon... For me it is quite fitting. The strike part is obvious, and the Salmon is served whenever I put my foot into intra-European C.

And when I am travelling in intercontinental C. But Strike and Salmon actually taught me to eat fish again. :)

movingalong Apr 11, 2006 12:47 am

Originally Posted by Dovster

not quite sure if that is trafficing, and im quite sure thats illegal, and certainly immorral.

HANG ON, my mums blond and divorced, gotta find out if she's been to israel or not....

now, lets see, we've insulted women, mothers, ex-wifes (the last one is OK by me), american tourists and striking sk personel. any moore? perhaps its best to __________ (insert swedish joke here) give the swedes a bash as well..

i wish you all a happy easter, and safe travels with frequent op-ups :)

Dovster Apr 11, 2006 2:15 am

not quite sure if that is trafficing, and im quite sure thats illegal, and certainly immorral.

HANG ON, my mums blond and divorced, gotta find out if she's been to israel or not....

It is very suitable as I, myself, am certainly immoral.

If your Mum is anywhere between the ages of 18 and 60 she is very cordially invited.

Bjornstrom Apr 12, 2006 2:53 pm

Ever thought that turbulence was "rough" on a 747 or 777? Wait until you have tried 3G's in a CH-47 Sea Knight (Vertol in Swedish) doing a 360 degree turn into your own wake turbulence :D

http://www.bjornstrom.se/blog/0413/vertol.jpg
http://www.bjornstrom.se/blog/0413/cockpit.jpg
http://www.bjornstrom.se/blog/0413/3g.jpg

cph_flyer Apr 12, 2006 3:20 pm

Nice pics Bjornstrom , but where is Malin ?????

BTW nice blog you have set up - enjoyable read ^

Bjornstrom Apr 12, 2006 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by cph_flyer
Nice pics Bjornstrom , but where is Malin ?????

BTW nice blog you have set up - enjoyable read ^

Thanks! I am actually setting up a blog/newssite/community for Business Class passengers (affärsresenärer) in Swedish with reviews and advise about travelling. I always take pictures of hotels, flights, lounges and rental cars (!) and have been thinking about putting everything on one site.

If anyone are interested in sharing their knowledge and writing with me you are most welcome to contact me.