Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jamesbrownontheroad
LOUNGE OVERVIEW

SAS has two lounges at Copenhagen (CPH), both of which are located in Terminal 3, opposite the passport control of the C Gates:

- SAS Gold Lounge (turn right and go upstairs: access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First Class)
- SAS Lounge (turn left: access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)

As of the 12th of September 2023 the lounge is open at 05.00AM but this is subject to change.

Here's the latest link to info about SAS lounges: https://www.flysas.com/content/flysa...AS%20departure.

"Our lounges open approximately 60 minutes prior to the first SAS departure of the day and close approximately 30 minutes before the last SAS departure. Opening hours may vary depending on local contracts and according to seasonal timetables."
LOUNGE AMENITIES

The SAS Gold Lounge offers the same amenities as the SAS Lounge, but with a slightly better food and drink selection. There is also an espresso bar which is staffed in peak periods. The Gold Lounge has higher ceilings and a more airy atmosphere.

Breakfast items (oatmeal, eggs, cereal, etc) are available at the buffet until around 10.30AM, when the offer shifts towards lunch.

A small number of showers are available.

Quieter recliners and places to sleep are towards the back of the lounges, overlooking the landside car park.

LOUNGE ON ARRIVAL

Arrival use of the lounge is for PY, J, and SK Diamond and above (thanks CPH-Flyer for providing the information).

In addition to the SAS lounges there are the following contract lounges at CPH:

- Aspire Lounge (Terminal 2, between Piers A and B, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Carlsberg Aviator Lounge (Terminal 2, between Piers A and B, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Copenhagen Apartment Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Eventyr Lounge (Terminal 3)
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounges Copenhagen (CPH)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2018, 6:54 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by gnaget
Are the rest cabins gone?
I don't know. But there is a new rest area in the "landside" part with curtains around flat chairs.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:29 am

Because of weather conditions, stayed in the lounge for five hours. Ate a roll, butter and cheese (off the slicer). Grateful I made it to my accommodation before my body had had enough and "ejected" whatever the infected food was I ate at the lounge, which its still working ejected this morning. 😟
Old Nov 21, 2018, 5:28 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by DragonSoul
Because of weather conditions, stayed in the lounge for five hours. Ate a roll, butter and cheese (off the slicer). Grateful I made it to my accommodation before my body had had enough and "ejected" whatever the infected food was I ate at the lounge, which its still working ejected this morning. 😟
The Scandinavian “winter puking” disease is in season now. But hopefully you just got hit by a case of more typical food poisoning and it passes quickly.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 7:16 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by GUWonder
The Scandinavian “winter puking” disease is in season now. But hopefully you just got hit by a case of more typical food poisoning and it passes quickly.
You mean like pre-Christmas post-Christmas dinner/lunch puking ?
Old Nov 21, 2018, 4:07 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SK2751
You mean like pre-Christmas post-Christmas dinner/lunch puking ?
Alcohol resulting in vomit would be something other than the stomach virus infections that result in the Scandinavian "winter puking" sickness. But I guess the alcohol poisoning-related vomiting could be called a sickness of the season too.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 2:27 pm
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
I guess this topic is re SAS Gold lounge, right?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by GBobon
I guess this topic is re SAS Gold lounge, right?
Yes.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 11:54 pm
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
Cool. Will be there in about an hour.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 8:29 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN

Concept

Underpinned by “Make Me Better”, the SAS Lounge is a place of rest and recharging, play and productivity, ideas and inspiration, lifestyle and healthy living composed of the Scandinavian Living Room, Health Club, and Members Bar & Restaurant. Most of these elements and experiences have come to life thanks to a partnership model, presenting travelers with brands, products and services they identify with. The result is a unique lounge experience, allowing travelers to make the most of their time, and positioning SAS as a lifestyle partner.
https://www.designit.com/work/next-generation-lounge

This is all part of the 'lifestyle and healthy living composed of the Scandinavian Living Room' : you are just provided a complimentary cleanse so you can enjoy the nordic cube better (sometimes twice) and then be prepared for christmas debauchery.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by oliver2002
https://www.designit.com/work/next-generation-lounge

This is all part of the 'lifestyle and healthy living composed of the Scandinavian Living Room' : you are just provided a complimentary cleanse so you can enjoy the nordic cube better (sometimes twice) and then be prepared for christmas debauchery.
Oh dear my BS detector just imploded, too many openly BS statements in one website.... LOL

​​​​​​
Old Dec 10, 2018, 3:23 am

Programs: UA *G MM
Originally Posted by SK2751
I don't know. But there is a new rest area in the "landside" part with curtains around flat chairs.
I saw the rest area in section where they used to have those big round tables... But the cabins are still there and have not been renovated. The only thing that I noticed being different is that they had a cushioned Eames aluminum chair (rather worn) in there in the room on the right. The Bruno Mathsson chair is still there. Maybe the table was gone? Well, maybe I should keep quiet about it.

Not too keen about the new lounge layout and design, however. I like the 7 chairs on wheels in the old smoking area.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 3:18 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Working desk

Having been somewhat depressed by the refurbished lounge, this morning I got a slight smile back. I re-found my favorite furniture, the spacious, oldfashioned working desk. 5 of those have survied, now situated somewhat private in the far corner towards the apron/transithall. Don’t tell too many, as it seems much easier to get one of those desks than before.😬

w0r1dtrave1er and Nick Art like this.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 9:29 am

This is where also usually hang out.

But still, hate that new CPH lounge. it was one of my favorite offices-on-the-go, now I just avoid it when I can by timing my arrival at the airport better.

Btw, I also dislike the new Swiss A-lounge in ZRH. But still miles ahead of the SK CPH lounge.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 3:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by fassy
This is where also usually hang out.

But still, hate that new CPH lounge. it was one of my favorite offices-on-the-go, now I just avoid it when I can by timing my arrival at the airport better.

Btw, I also dislike the new Swiss A-lounge in ZRH. But still miles ahead of the SK CPH lounge.
Whats the prob with it? I find it quite nice.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 3:45 pm

As said before, the main floor looks like the breakfast room of a Scandic hotel and the glasbox facing the passport control like an Apple shop. That part I hate most because it really like lounging there overlooking the terminal. Now, it is just unwelcoming with those huge tables and you can’t even sit to look out of that windows (unless you get one of the 5 desks). You always have to crowd the tables, share them with lots of strangers. Like the huge sofas/couches.

I‘m a nice guy and get along with people but I prefer to have some distance if possible. The new setup forces me to share my space (I.E. the table) with lots of random strangers.

SK2751 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.