Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SK953 CPH- MIA, Great Crew 10/2/18

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2018, 8:05 am
BCC
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Gold

I just wanted to post a positive post about the crew who worked our flight yesterday. I was sitting in PLUS (20H). We flew from CPH to MIA. The service was quick and efficient but the main thing was that they came though our cabin about every 45 minutes with either drinks (soda, water and alcohol), candy, ice cream, water, ect. I fly SAS about 6 times per year between Sweden and the US. That is the first time that I have ever seen a crew come through the cabin as much as they did. GREAT JOB !! I walked around the cabin quite a bit as it is a 10 hour flight. As all the crew were on their different breaks, there was always 1 crew member who was walking the cabin taking trash, serving what I mentioned above, ect. GREAT JOB SAS CREW FOR FLIGHT SK953 !!
Gnopps likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 2:25 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by BCC
I just wanted to post a positive post about the crew who worked our flight yesterday. I was sitting in PLUS (20H). We flew from CPH to MIA. The service was quick and efficient but the main thing was that they came though our cabin about every 45 minutes with either drinks (soda, water and alcohol), candy, ice cream, water, ect. I fly SAS about 6 times per year between Sweden and the US. That is the first time that I have ever seen a crew come through the cabin as much as they did. GREAT JOB !! I walked around the cabin quite a bit as it is a 10 hour flight. As all the crew were on their different breaks, there was always 1 crew member who was walking the cabin taking trash, serving what I mentioned above, ect. GREAT JOB SAS CREW FOR FLIGHT SK953 !!
Maybe let SAS know so crew will get appraisal directly :-)
Gnopps and BCC like this.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 3:01 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by tgj1974
Maybe let SAS know so crew will get appraisal directly :-)
I'm sorry to say I've become disillusioned with how SAS handles staff feedback. 3 times I've praised specific crew/ground members via customer service and by coincidence then met said person again several weeks later. All these times I mentioned the great service I received last time and that I praised them via CS. All times they've said that they haven't received any such feedback.

Hopefully this has changed though as the last time I met a praised staff member again was more than 4 years ago. I still compliment however whenever I can of course!
Old Oct 4, 2018, 5:50 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by Gnopps
I'm sorry to say I've become disillusioned with how SAS handles staff feedback. 3 times I've praised specific crew/ground members via customer service and by coincidence then met said person again several weeks later. All these times I mentioned the great service I received last time and that I praised them via CS. All times they've said that they haven't received any such feedback.

Hopefully this has changed though as the last time I met a praised staff member again was more than 4 years ago. I still compliment however whenever I can of course!
Ouch, annoying :-(
Old Oct 7, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
I must have had different crews on my SK939/SK940 rotation last week. Poor and rude service, in Business, as usual.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 3:38 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
It's nice to see such a topic here!

I feel like when a crew does a good job, nobody talks about it a lot here, but when somebody fails or makes a mistake there is a huge commotion on here.

People just have a better motivation to rant about things that are bad instead of reporting the things that were good or even great! It must be tiring.
So thanks for posting this
Gnopps, SK2751 and BCC like this.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 3:36 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, EuroBonus
I thought you were being ironic at first. Why would you want flight attendants walking around blocking the aisles every 45 minutes? How annoying. I'd much rather go to the galley and see for myself what's available whenever I want. The less I see of the crew the better.

Having said this I have no complaints about SAS (Swedish) crews but I only fly SAS within Europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.